Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

10 days 9 nights tokyo-kyoto-osaka-hakone 2015/11/24 19:50
Hi all i need suggestion about my 1st japan trip . Is it feasible and any comment and suggestion will appricated . I will not buy jr pass but i will buy
1. skyliner round trip + 3 days tokyo pass
2. Icoca ic card for osaka and kyoto transport
3. Hakone 2 day pass + romance card

I appriciated Any comment . Thanks

Day 1 (friday) - tokyo - arrive at narita at 16.00 - go shinjuku (via skyliner) - go to kyoto on 22.00 via willer express

Day 2 (saturday)- kyoto - 07.00 arrive at kyoto then take full trip to east kyoto - stay in kyoto

Day 3 (sunday)- kyoto - take a half day or full day trip in north kyoto and go to osaka on noon , stay in osaka

Day 4 (monday) - osaka - USJ trip to noon - continue to namba & dotonburi area - stay in osaka

Day 5 (tuesday) - osaka - himeji caste on morning till afternoon - continue to walk around hotel and will go to kansai airport on 16.00 for last flight via peach air to tokyo (19.00) - arrive tokyo around 22.00 - stay in tokyo (shinjuku)

Day 6 (wednesday) - tokyo - go to hakone on morning - have full day in hakone - stay a night in hakone

Day 7 (thursday) - hakone - take half day travel in hakone and go back to tokyo on afternoon - stay a night in tokyo (shinjuku)

Day 8 (friday) - tokyo - studio ghibli in morning - meiji jingu - shibuya - shinjuku - ginza - stay in tokyo

Day 9 (saturday) - tokyo - tsukiji market - akihabara - ropongi hills - odaiba - stay in tokyo - stay in tokyo

Day 10 (sunday) - tokyo - random travel for shopping - go narita on 15.00 . Flyback to jakarta on 18.00
by stephenbud  

Re: 10 days 9 nights tokyo-kyoto-osaka-hakone 2015/11/25 09:57
Day 8 is too crowded, there's no way you'd be able to see everything.

Regarding USJ, it doesn't open until 9 (officially) most days (sometimes 8.30, sometimes 9.30) - are you sure you can see/do everything you want to in the park in 3 hours? Will it be worth the ticket price? USJ tickets become cheaper after 3pm, so maybe rearrange your timetable that day.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 10 days 9 nights tokyo-kyoto-osaka-hakone 2015/11/25 15:15
What do you plan to do in Roppongi, Aki, and Odai?
If you wish to ride the subway and take some photos you would have time. If you wish to do shopping you probably won't have enough time for all that.
by jh (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread