Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Yokohama Bay Bike use on weekends 2016/2/12 19:19
Hi! My friend and I (working here in Japan) are planning on biking around Yokohama and as far Hakkeijima the entire day. We plan to use the 1 Day tourist plan because it's cheaper if we plan to go biking the entire day until 10 pm. I have rentedthe baybike with my other friend before (she went here for a week) for only half a day and we showed our passports and we rented the bike for 700-ish yen.

Anyway, I'm wondering if it's okay to do the processing for the 1D tourist plan a day before we plan to go biking (let's say we'll go biking Sunday and we'll register Saturday). So maybe we could just get the bikes early morning on Sunday on the docking ports. Would that be possible? Also, since I tried renting baybike before, I already have the IC card. Do I have to register myself again in the office? Or I just pay what's needed?

Thank you.
by KookieCrunch  

reply to this thread