Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

taxi around kumano nacho taisha 2016/4/28 17:35
Hi,

I am planning to visit Kumano Nachi Taisha in this coming June. I will be travelling with elder so it is not possible for us to climb up more than 400 stairs.

I tried to search my options, and I found the sightseeing taxi which we can take from kii peninsula station but it cost 10,200 yen which is quite pricey.

my question is in the kumano taicha area, Is it possible for us to get taxi to go up to Seigantoji temple or anywhere that we can avoid the stairs. Is there taxi available at the car park area? or is it possible to arrange to meet up taxi there? I will be staying at the Urashima hotel, is it possible if I can get the bus from kii peninsula station to the Kumano Nachi Taisha area and get a taxi there?

If it is possible to get the taxi up to the Seigantoji area, after we visit the temple if we plan to visit the nachi fall next, is it better for us to walk down the stairs from Nachi Taisha and get a bus to the nachi fall bus stop or go directly to the fall from pagoda. I read from someone's blog she mentioned that the stone steps from waterfall to pagoda is quite difficult to walk because the stones are quite uneven.

Thank you so much for your help. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
by nene (guest)  

reply to this thread