Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Things to do for eldery at Niseko Hirafu? 2016/6/15 11:28
Hi,

I'm planning a trip to Niseko Grand Hirafu for the coming winter. I will be going with my parents, aged about 60+. I was wondering what attractions/things to do for them while I'm away Skiing?

We will be staying for about 3 nights and would be renting a lodge, probably around middle village area. I will be away during morning to late afternoon. Hope to find some activities for them that are easily accessible as they dont speak Japanese.

I could bring them along to the ski slopes, but doubt that they would want to ski, and I'm also afraid of them getting injured.

I read that there are onsen places around the town, does anyone know how much does it cost? Also, are there grocery stores for fresh products there? how complete are they? I was thinking that they could go do some shopping and cook up something for the night.

Thanks for suggestions.
by FQue  

reply to this thread