Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Haneda airport and haneda hotels 2016/7/25 00:51
Hi All,
Our plane will be arriving late at Haneda airport at approx. 9:10 pm. I figure once we get our luggage and clear customs, it would be about 10:15 - 10:30 pm. I was thinking of staying at Hotel JAL City Haneda for the night before moving on to Shinjuku. My questions are:
1. Does the Airport Limousine Bus run this late to Shinjuku?
2. What would a taxi cost to the Keio Plaza Hotel in Shinjuku from Haneda?
3. Since we are arriving late, is there any place at the airport that would be open for us to have something to eat? The hotel JAL City doesn't appear to offer room service and the restaurant there would be closed by the time we get there.
Thanks, all.
by lilien  

Re: Haneda airport and haneda hotels 2016/7/25 13:14
Assuming you will stay in Keio Plaza Hotel in Shinjuku,
There are two direct limousine bus service available to Keio Plaza at 22:20 and 23:10, arrive at 23:18 and 0:13, bus fare 1,230 Yen(single).
http://www.limousinebus.co.jp/en/platform_searches/index/4/18

and also, therea are some limousine bus go to Shinjuku station west exit(bus stop No.24) after 22:00.
http://www.limousinebus.co.jp/en/platform_searches/index/4/214

There are some Mcdonald's restaurants and combini stores around Shinjuku station area, you can bite fastfoods and combini food(sandwiches, bread and drink etc) there. and also, there are some Izakaya restaurants open until 5:00 am or 24hrs available around Shinjuku station.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda airport and haneda hotels 2016/7/25 16:54
7-11 and Lawsons all within 100 meters of the Keio Hotel.
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda airport and haneda hotels 2016/7/25 19:26
Thank you Tokyo Friend and Hakata for the information.
by lilien rate this post as useful

reply to this thread