Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kenrokuen Garden Autumn Illumination 2016 2016/7/28 02:30
Hi.

I would like to know if the details are accurate as I only rely in Google Translate. Referring to this website http://www.pref.ishikawa.jp/siro-niwa/event/, it mentioned that for the 2016 in Autumn, the illumination runs from November 18 to December 3 starting from 17:30 - 21:00. Kindly correct please.

I'm kind of confused since the Kanazawa Castle/Kenrokuen Garden Illumination doesn't show up in the Hokutetsu Bus English website as part of light-up destination which is understandable since Hokutetsu light-up tour/bus pass happens every Saturday and special days and may or may not coincide with Kenrokuen/Kanazawa Illumination that happens only during special days every season. Further, HOT-Ishikawa website also differs in schedule (late October to mid November).

It just happen that I will be travelling to Kanazawa coinciding the illumination dates of Kenrokuen/Kanazawa Castle stated above/website and discovered that I can take advantage of going there with the use of Hokutetsu light-up bus pass.

Appreciate your clarification regarding this. Thanks.
by stikiting  

Re: Kenrokuen Garden Autumn Illumination 2016 2016/7/28 09:44
the illumination runs from November 18 to December 3 starting from 17:30 - 21:00

That's correct.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Kenrokuen Garden Autumn Illumination 2016 2016/7/30 23:43
OK! Thanks for confirmation, Firas.
by stikiting rate this post as useful

reply to this thread