Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Haruka Airport Express crowded? 2016/8/5 09:46
How crowded is the Haruka Airport Express during the week days in the morning & evening (rush hour)?
by Charles Seaton (guest)  

Re: Haruka Airport Express crowded? 2016/8/6 02:19
Seat occupancy of SAKURA is approximately 50%.
I have never seen that there are many people in SAKURA.
Please enjoy Japan!
by Toshirot rate this post as useful

Re: Haruka Airport Express crowded? 2016/8/6 05:29
I think it changes according to how full are the flights arriving. Last year I have a bad experience, a Sunday morning at 11:00am aprox non-reserved cars had more than double its capacity. I had no choice because my ticket (Haruka+ICOCA) did not give me the option to book a seat. There were long queues of people waitiing in front of the doors, and when they were opening.... dozens of Chinese tourists appeared from nowhere skipping the queue. Those rude people had their seat, but the ones who where waiting on the queue had to stand inside of an insanely packed train for more than an hour.

It was a Sunday in mid Dcember. Hope to not repeat again.

PD: reserved cars were not busy
by Pablo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Haruka Airport Express crowded? 2016/8/6 06:47
If worried about taking said train. You can take a JR local service that is 700-1400 yen cheaper than the Haruka and only takes 10 minutes more to Tennoji Station.

Or the Nankai Ltd Exp Rapi;t that has only reserved seating. No chance of not getting a seat. 1400 yen and 10-15 minutes quicker than than JR options.
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread