Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Koyasan Bus 2016/8/17 20:52
I want to take the 08:14 weekend bus from Karukayado-mae to Koyasan Station.

Timetable here: http://www.rinkan.co.jp/common/pdf/koyasan/timetable/karukayado-mae.pd...

However, I see that the time is highlighted in Green. The description for Green is: 千手院橋(西)停留所から大門方面の乗り継ぎが便利です。

Google translated that to say: Senju Academy Bridge ( West) is a convenient transit of Daimon direction from the stop .

I am not sure what this means....

When I check the other stops I see the following:
okunoin-mae - 08:11 - Green
tamagawa-dori - 08:12 - Green
ichinohashi-guchi - 08:13 - Green
karukayado-mae - 08:14 - Green
rengedani - 08:15 - Green
odawara-dori - 08:16 - Green
senjuin-bashi east - 08:17 - NOT GREEN
senjuin-bashi west - 08:48 - Not Green but clearly different bus
koyakeisatu-mae - 08:18 - NOT GREEN
namikirifudo-mae - 08:19 - NOT GREEN
issin-guchi - 08:20 - NOT GREEN
nyonindo - 08:21 - NOT GREEN

So my question is can I take the bus from the Karukayado-mae stop at 08:14 or do I need to run over to senjuin-bashi east and get picked up from there?
by zeroibis  

Re: Koyasan Bus 2016/8/17 21:28
The bus is marked as going to Koyasan station, so it goes to Koyasan station. What the note says is that people who want to go to Daimon should transfer at Senshuinbashi west.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Koyasan Bus 2016/8/18 00:39
OK cool, so the green just indicates that there is a well timed transfer to make it to Daimon if your not taking a direct bus. That is good to know for getting around town during the day as well.
by zeroibis rate this post as useful

reply to this thread