Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Wagyu in Fukuoka and other restaurants? 2016/8/25 23:00
Hi,

Can you recommend me a restaurant that I can samples these wagyu. Better if one restaurant that has everything, but I'm still ok if seperate restaurants.

1 Kokura-gyu beef
‚QSaga-gyu beef
‚RKumamoto Akaushi beef
‚SBungo-gyu beef
‚TNagasaki-gyu beef
‚UMiyazaki-gyu beef
‚VKagoshima-gyu beef

Also please recommend me at least two high end and other family style restaurants that serve local Fukuoka food too.
by jcco (guest)  

Re: Wagyu in Fukuoka and other restaurants? 2016/8/30 10:04
I cannot help you with restaurant names, but this weekend I went to Fukuoka and in the tourism information centre inside Nishitetsu Fukuoka station (Tenjin) there is a restaurant concierge.
They can introduce and book restaurants for you even if you have very detailed requests. They were incredibly helpful for me (I wanted to eat unagi seiromushi because the typhoon didn't allow me to go to Yanagawa).
I spoke Japanese with them but there's English speaking staff too, and I absolutely recommend paying them a visit - I'm sure they'll help you on your quest for beef!
by krr (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread