Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Basic Japanese Worksheet Phrases 2016/8/28 01:06
I work in an elementary school where I usually collaborate with s Japanese teacher who speaks English to make lessons and worksheets. This is because I don't know Japanese and the schools wants any worksheets to have Japanese on them in case they have to finish them after class. The Japanese teacher is on sick leave and they don't have a replacement yet. Can anyone help with these basic phrases? I could attempt to translate with a dictionary and Google, but it doesn't always work correctly and since parents will see the work I'd like for it to be correct.

1. Let's write.
2. Let's write about yourself.
3. Let's write about the teacher.
4. Let's listen.
5. Let's circle the answer.
6. Let's draw.
by Lost ALT (guest)  

Re: Basic Japanese Worksheet Phrases 2016/8/28 13:37
Have you discussed this with someone at school? You should, because it's the school's responsibility to find a substitute for any absent worker. This will also be a good opportunity to seek volunteers among parents, which eventually will encourage better communication between teachers and parents.

But anyway, here's some help.

1. Let's write.
かいてみよう

2. Let's write about yourself.
じぶんについて、かいてみよう

3. Let's write about the teacher.
せんせいについて、かいてみよう

4. Let's listen.
きいてみよう

5. Let's circle the answer.
こたえにまるをしてみよう

6. Let's draw.
えをかいてみよう

You didn't mention the grade, so I wrote in hiragana just in case. If you want to combine kanji for older students, show this to any teacher and ask "kanji ni shite itadake masuka?"

Enjoy your weekend!
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Basic Japanese Worksheet Phrases 2016/8/28 13:43
Thank you so much Uco!

When I first started there, there was no Japanese teacher to help me. There was a big change in the school and they started to take English more seriously, so they hired that teacher. They didn't expect her to go on sick leave, so now they're scrambling. There one other teacher who speaks English, but he is always so busy that I feel bad asking for help even though the phrases are basic and would only take him five minutes.
by Lost ALT (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread