Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Nikko Pass / Himeji /Nagoya/Hakone-Chureito 2016/9/28 04:17
Hi! I will be visiting Japan the next year on my own, and I started with planning my 18-day trip. I have 4 questions and I would appreciate if anyone knows the right answers, thank you!

1) Is 2 Day Nikko Pass valid for temples? Ex- World Heritage Pass included all of it, so that is why I am asking.

2) If traveling from Hiroshima to Kyoto (using JR Pass), is it possible/advisable to make a stop at Himeji station to visit the castle, or is it better to do it as a day trip from Kyoto (where I will stay for a few days after Hiroshima)?

3) I would like to visit Nagoya from Kyoto, for a day trip - is it possible and what are the best/cheapest options?

4) Is it possible to visit Hakone (Owakudani) and Chureito Pagoda / Kawaguchiko for a day trip from Tokyo? Any advice on how to do it all together and return to Tokyo?

Thank you!

by Ivana (guest)  

reply to this thread