Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

12 days Tokyo and Kyoto with a 3-month baby 2016/12/3 12:11
Hi! I will be visiting Tokyo and Kyoto in mid-January with my husband and our 3-month old baby. It will be our first time traveling with baby and will take it slow. I've been to Tokyo a couple of times but my husband is new to Japan, so we would still like to do touristy stuff.

Any recommendations on how the split between Tokyo and Kyoto should be? Open to doing day trips to say Kobe and Miyajima as well as stopping along the way from Tokyo to Kyoto as long as it's baby friendly. We're looking to take things slow and do not have to see everything.

Where will be good for us to stay in Tokyo and Kyoto? Primary concern is accessibility since we have a baby in tow. We will have a cot with us, so as long as the room has space for us to install it, we are fine. For Tokyo, I was considering somewhere near Shinjuku, Tokyo, Ikebukuro or Shinagawa station. I am not familiar with Kyoto. I am open to any suggestions. Thank you in advance!!
by hellorabbit  

reply to this thread