Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Route for Hokkaido, Osaka and Tokyo 2017/2/24 00:15
Hi, I want to travel to Hokkaido, Osaka, and Tokyo. Can you suggest me the itinerary for those 3 destination? what transportation that is backpacker friendly (efficient) for me to use? thanks before
by Emi (guest)  

Re: Route for Hokkaido, osaka and Tokyo 2017/2/24 10:53
An itinerary will depend on what "YOU" wanna see.

Flying is an efficient option to Hokkaido if you plan no seeing nothing between Osaka/Tokyo and Hokkaido.

Overnight buses are very cheap options, but they are not that efficient in terms of usage and time taken to travel. They require some forward planning to utilise them correct for a non resident.
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

Re: Route for Hokkaido, osaka and Tokyo 2017/2/24 23:54
There's quite a bit to see and do in those locations. You can read about them here (scroll to the bottom), see what interests you, and come back and ask us specific questions when you have a tentative plan.

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2400.html
by SkipperL rate this post as useful

Re: Route for Hokkaido, osaka and Tokyo 2017/2/25 00:34
I like to see the lavender fields in Furano, Otaru and Asahikawa, how many days i should spend? If i go to Japan on 20 June , Is it possible to see the lavender or is it only start to bloom? Where should i go first, sapporo or tokyo/Osaka ?
Tks
by Emi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Route for Hokkaido, osaka and Tokyo 2017/2/25 01:29
Given the date of June 20 I'd start in Tokyo or Osaka, and go north to Hokkaido at the end of my trip. The lavender fields peak mid-July to early August.
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e6826.html

I haven't been to Hokkaido so I can't speak to how long you should spend there. But it's pretty easy to find a week's worth of things to do in and around Tokyo.
by SkipperL rate this post as useful

reply to this thread