Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Weather in Tokyo now 2017/3/26 23:35
I'll travelling to Tokyo for the 1st time this week and would like to know the current weather in the central of Tokyo. I'll be there for long term as I'm in the midst of packing.Is it raining lately?I plan to bring one wool jacket and 2 sweaters, not sure if it will be enough. I also the long sleeves extra heat tech. Thanks
by Black Joker  

Re: Weather in Tokyo now 2017/3/27 17:14
Check any of your favorite weather sites - they will all have current conditions and forecasts for Tokyo.
by gfoulk rate this post as useful

Re: Weather in Tokyo now 2017/3/27 17:31
Yesterday and today it has been very cold and rainy for this time of the year (almost like winter), with low temp at 3 degrees C and high at 8 C. I am wearing long underwear and two layers of relatively thin sweater tops & jeans at home, and put on a down jacket when I went out.

From tomorrow the forecast is that it will get warmer - going up to 14, 15 degrees C during the day.

Come prepared to wear "layers" - easy to adjust, and maybe something like a windbreaker type of coat.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Weather in Tokyo now 2017/3/27 21:53
I agree it's been colder than normal and kind of "wet", it's supposed to warm up, but you really need to dress in layers. Nights have been significantly cooler than the day. You should really get a weather app for your phone.
by PsyGuy rate this post as useful

reply to this thread