Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

How can I live in Japan? 2024/3/16 00:47
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. I am a young promising guy and have been interested in traveling for a very long time, and I have also wanted to visit the beautiful land of the rising sun for a very long time. I am 23 years old. I live in Russia. I am currently studying at the university. In the future I plan to move, live and work in Japan. I would like to know your travel experience, or the methods by which this can be done, perhaps there are people with whom you can live, learn something new, and have pleasant communication with people with similar ambitions and goals. Perhaps you know Japanese people who can help with this issue, or shelter you for a while. I would be very grateful for your help. Also, if possible, I am ready to stay and work in Japan and study at a language school. With subsequent receipt of documents as a citizen. I also wanted to ask about relationships with Japanese women, have you had any experience and how did you come to this point, did you get engaged, are you living together or is it a fictitious marriage?
by Yuki Tsukiakari  

Re: How can I live in Japan? 2024/3/16 19:37
Everybody has different Tastebuds
First i visit japan with tourist visa,then when i realise ,it will be my second home,then i appli ed for student visa,After reciving COE, i appli ed for student visa,from my home country.

So beside language school, you can come japan as an university student
by Ritz (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How can I live in Japan? 2024/3/16 19:39
And don't get involved in fictitious marriages.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: How can I live in Japan? 2024/3/16 20:01
As always, you should visit Japan first on holiday and see if it really is where you want to move to.
by Denis C rate this post as useful

Re: How can I live in Japan? 2024/3/17 00:12
I think your best way would be to come on a tourist visa first to travel around the country and look if it really could be a land for your future living.
"Colourful" travelvlogs and pictures are not the same as beein there in reality.
If you think you could like the country after your traveling for a longer living, i think one of your best options would be to enroll in a language school on a student visa.
Because if you really want to live and work in a foreign country and maybe starting a family, get to known the language really good is an important key.
You need a good amount of the language in speech, reading and writing everywhere to live a proper live ( get a good Job, handle well things like renting, taxes, official procedures, talk to japanese citizens and make friends etc.)
PLUS to be on a student visa gives you a different sign of the country as on a short tourist visa too.
by Vio (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread