Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Second hand shops in Tokyo? 2008/4/9 11:17
Please can anyone tel me where to find second hand shops for furniture and other small household items in Tokyo?
by Me  

Hardoff 2008/4/9 19:19
If you can find a HardOff store in the area they are a good source for second hand furniture. They are all over Japan.
by Harry rate this post as useful

second-hand shop in Tokyo 2008/5/18 20:10
-Where are the old laptop shops with low price in Tokyo? How much?
--Where are the MP4 shops with low price in Tokyo? How much?
by De San rate this post as useful

To de San 2008/5/19 08:13
Used laptop and other goods (such mp4 players, etc) can be widely found in Akihabara (Tokyo) and Den den town (Osaka). I canLt tell you about prices but they really vary depending on the computer or mp4 player youLre buying and the state; but I can tell ILve seen from laptops running on Pentium 2 processors to the latest Powerbook with only 1 or 2 weeks of use. If youLre from the US, prices may be cheaper in your country, as the dollar is quite weak at the moment, but if youLre from the Euro zone or the UK youLll find the prices amazingly cheap sometimes.
by Aerond rate this post as useful

Second hand furniture shop 2009/5/24 23:27
I know that one shop is near USA embassy. There a lot of furniture, matrass, sofa bed and etc.
by Marina (guest) rate this post as useful

Second hand furniture shop 2010/5/18 17:38
Yep, the furniture shop near the U.S embassy is called May's.
They have used and new furniture and other interior nick-nacks.
This is the URL www.mays-furniture-rental-tokyo.com
by Max (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread