Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

What are the farther education in japan? 2009/7/7 06:50

Hi I am Debraj Das from India. After completed 12th in school level now I am study with diploma in automobile engineering. Please give me some suggestion about the farther education in Japan how can I get admission and also visa?
by RAJDEB  

Loads 2009/7/7 11:23
Rajdeb,

The further education in Japan is diverse... There are hundreds of universities where you can get a degree in the field of your interest. The mail issue is that it is not for free! Do you have the funds to sponsor yourself or scholarship? Do you know Japanese or have a good command in English?
by xxx (guest) rate this post as useful

To add 2009/7/7 11:28
Here is the link where you can check the information about universities, schedules, visas, tuition fees etc. http://www.keikotomanabu.net/ (it`s in Japanese). I assume that you speak Japanese as you have decided to enter the university here, right?

Hope it helps you somehow!
by xxx (guest) rate this post as useful

i didn't know Japanese 2009/7/7 15:28
thanks
dear xxx,
As per your information Ifhv to inform you that I didnft know Japanese but I have to capable with the another condition I have sufficient fund support and interest to learn
So plz give some suggestion as per my concept.
by RAJDEB rate this post as useful

reply to this thread