Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How much money will I need. 2010/2/2 18:06
I am going to take a vacation to tokyo and staying for 14 days. I wanted to know how much money will I need for 14 days including the cost of hotels, food, clubing and site seeing. Also I wanted to know whats the exchange rate from the US dollar to the Japanese Yen. Thank you in advance.
by Phillipe Coley (guest)  

Its all out there 2010/2/2 20:56
Frankly I'm surprised at the questions and particularly the one on exchange rates. For goodness sake do some research. Travel costs, hotels and food costs are discussed on this site at length. The exchange rates alter by the day and are accessed readily on the net.
by RodW rate this post as useful

+1 2010/2/2 21:47
I'm with rodw on this one, you clearly have no serious intention on visiting japan. Anyone who has would have done their research first and only then asked questions to fill holes in their info. You question is about as vague as they get and you'll get flamed all day long over it.

You need to be more detailed with your question otherwise no-one can help you.
by pete (guest) rate this post as useful

..... 2010/2/2 23:06
There is a section on this Japan Guide on money matters:

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2410.html
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread