Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Doctor fish pedicure in Hakone? 2010/3/6 05:53
Hi,

My gf wanted to try the doctor fish pedicure (where the fish start eating dead skin off your feet). I read that it is popular in Hakone, but was unable to find any spa that has it.

Does anybody know where I can get this and how much it costs?

Thanks.
by Alan (guest)  

... 2010/3/6 14:36
It's at Yunessun (spa resort).

http://www.yunessun.com/english/
by AK rate this post as useful

Bummer 2010/3/6 16:38
I was browsing and got really excited reading about the spa that was posted. Till I read the bottom bit where it said that persons with tattoos were not admitted... I was like.... no fair.... oh well. Will have to just look at the pretty website!
by Freyalilith rate this post as useful

Tattoos 2010/3/6 17:01
Freyalilith, If your tattoo(s) are not so large, it would probably be ok to go to Yunessun if you covered up with elastoplast tape or similar.

Also - if you intend to go to Yunessun there are some great discount coupons that you can print out from the Japanese part of their website. Such as entry to both parts of the spa and lunch for less normal entry price alone, but there are a whole range of different ones. They are not too difficult to find even if you don't read Japanese.
by Lady Kodaira rate this post as useful

Thanks! 2010/3/11 12:20
Thank you for your answers!

Does anybody know how much it would cost to get a fish pedicure? I couldn't find it on the website. Also, which entrance fee would I have to pay to get this pedicure?

Thanks
by Alan (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread