Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Narita to Sapporo 2010/4/29 00:39
Hi

I will reach Narita airport in the night at 9pm. What is the best way to travel to Sapporo? I realised that I won't be able to make it for the last night flight out from Haneda airport. Travelling by train is costly n time consuming. Is it better for me to travel to tokyo, at least dine n sight see first before I proceed to Haneda airport the next day for Sapporo?
Please advise, thanks!
by Kim (guest)  

... 2010/4/29 08:50
I recommend to stay overnight at a hotel near Narita Airport and then take a flight from Narita Airport to Sapporo the following morning. Note that the direct flights from Narita to Sapporo are few and popular and expensive unless you buy the ticket in combination with an international ticket.

If you cannot get a ticket for a direct Narita-Sapporo flight, then you should head to Haneda and catch one of the dozens of flights from there. Among the airlines, Skymark tends to be cheapest. Considering the late arrival time, I would still recommend staying the first night at Narita and then take the bus or train to Haneda the following morning.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread