Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

capsule inn questions. 2010/5/2 13:03
Hi, will be leaving for Japan May 13th to May 29. I'm thinking maybe the last 2 days in Tokyo, i'll spend 2 nights at a capsule inn. is 2 nights too much?

just a few quick questions. i understand that guests are required to leave the capsule inn with all belongings after 10 am, and they can come back after 3 pm. is there a luggage storage at the inn to store my large luggage of clothes when i leave? also is there any electrical outlet to plug in my stuff such as to recharge batteries etc.

thnx
by outlawstar (guest)  

... 2010/5/3 08:35
I might say 2 nights may be too much; if just for the experience, one night is enough. You would not really want to stay over in a cramped place before you get on a packed aircraft back home! :)

Most seem to have lockers for luggage, but I don't know how big they are, and since they tend to cut personnel expenses, not all such hotels would have any attendant watching over luggage that don't fit into lockers. If the one you are thinking of does not store luggage for you, you might have to lug out your bags to the nearest station and have them stored in their coin lockers.
by AK rate this post as useful

One night 2010/5/3 08:59
One night is enough just for the experience. The lockers probably won't fit more than a small amount of baggage.

If you are a couple, why not spend the last night in a "love hotel"?? ;)
by Sandy (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread