Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tera-machi tokushima city 2010/6/11 21:55
Hi, If I understood correctly, there is a district in Tokushikma (around mt. Bizan) which is called teramachi, where there are 23 temples or religious sights. Can anyone tell me more about it? I'm also looking for information on temples and shrines in Marugame and Matsuyama. I already know about the ones of the official pilgrimage and would therefore like to get some hints for smaller nad probably more hidden sights. btw. I will be travelling by public transport ...
by ullikugler  

Hmm... 2010/6/18 08:11
Teramachi in Tokushima City is to the right of Sankoku Station (the cablecar that takes you up Mount Bizan.) when facing the station

There is a temple complex (perhaps more than one) with many subtemples around the area. I can't find any good pictures of them, and I don't know how many you can actually enter, but they are there, and it looks to be within walking distance of Tokushima Station.
by Rabbityama rate this post as useful

thanks 2010/6/18 21:06
Rabbityama, i've seen pictures of the graveyard there. nice. the plan is to go up mt. bizan taking the cablecar and then walk down to the teramachi and stroll around a bit.
by ullikugler rate this post as useful

reply to this thread