Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Two night destination from Tokyo 2010/8/8 02:15
Traveling with my 2 children and we are spending 4 nights in tokyo and 4 in Kyoto looking for a destination for 2 night stay between the 2 that is interesting.Have looked at Takayama but feel to slow for a 7 and a 12 yr old and have looked at the coast south of Tokyo everything booked for Oban. Any suggestions for off the beaten tourist path but will hold the interest of children.Thank You in advance for any suggestions.
by LULUCREW (guest)  

not off the tourist path but... 2010/8/9 11:22
thought about Nara? It's beautiful there, heaps of deer wandering around (hit with the kids), very green (unlike Tokyo and Kyoto towns) plenty to see, even some relatively modern shops. I actually didnt see so much english spoken at Nara as you might think, though there were plenty of chinese tourists there. I could have spent a week there, not because there is so much to do, but because it is so pretty (and I'm lazy).
by Pious (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread