Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

From haneda to narita (before 9am) 2010/8/17 21:52
Hi,
we'll arrive in Haneda around 06:00 (am) and we'll have to take a flight from Narita the at 11:00 am (to leave Japan and return to home), so we would like to be at the Narita airport at least around 9:00h, in order to have enough time to avoid any problem. So our idea is to take the first limousine bus (07:45) so we would arrive at Narita around 9:00h, but because of any possible problem with the traffic jump, we would like to have another options, for instance by train. The problem is the time table for some connections . We have seen the option that appears in this web: JR Narita Express and Keikyu Railways, but we can't find the timetable for the Keilkyu railways, because we would need to know if there is any train around 6:00h (am). Does anybody can give us this information, or maybe another good alternative for going to Narita at these early hours ?
Thanks in advance
by jbjs  

... 2010/8/18 08:40
If you arrive at 6am, you would be out of the airport around 6:15 and would have to wait 90 minutes for the bus. I don't think that this is a good idea.

I recommend to take a train instead. There are a few possible routes as explained on the following page:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2027.html?aFROM=2027_2430

The above mentioned direct trains between Haneda and Narita do not operate regularly yet in the early morning hours. On weekday there are direct trains 6:08 and 6:35. And on weekends at 6:53. Other departures require one or more transfers along the way.

Also: DON'T USE HYPERDIA! Hyperdia has not yet updated timetables for access to Narita. It will come up with wrong results. Use Jorudan instead:
http://www.jorudan.co.jp/english/norikae/
by Uji rate this post as useful

from haneda to narita ( before 9:00h am) 2010/8/18 20:27
Thank you very much for the information and quick answer.

Besides you have provided me a very usefull tool, so I can look for a lot of possibilities not just for this answer.

Best Regards,
Baltasar
by jbjs rate this post as useful

reply to this thread