Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

10 day itinerary from Fukuoka to Narita 2010/8/19 03:14
Hello,

I will be arriving into Japan to Fukuoka. I will have 10 days. I am doing alot of research but getting myself very confused with so many different places and so many 'do's and donts'.

I will purchase a 7 day JRPass.

Can anyone possibly suggest an itinerary for 10 days, it will be my first visit to Japan, I have a moderat-ish budget. But cheaper is always better ;o)

I will depart from Narita.

Many thanks.

Ash
by Ashley (guest)  

... 2010/8/19 10:52
It depends on your interests! There is no reason for me to suggest you to visit all the theme parks along the way just to find out that you want to see onsen and castles.

So, what are your interests?
by Uji rate this post as useful

interests.... 2010/8/20 05:23
....Thanks....My interests do include visiting at least one theme park, I generally want to see historical and important sights for the japanese people. Towards the end of my stay, buzzin lights and hustle and bustle of the big city.
by Ash (guest) rate this post as useful

Thanks2 2010/8/20 05:43
hello again...I just wanted to say that public baths is not an interest of mine. I really appreciate your help! Thanks
by ash (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2010/8/20 10:49
Then I recommend:
Fukuoka - Hiroshima - Osaka - Kyoto - Tokyo

Fukuoka, Osaka and Tokyo are great shopping destinations, Osaka has the Unversal Studios and Tokyo has Disney Resort. Kyoto is the best place for old history and Hiroshima for more recent history. The charming island of Miyajima near Hiroshima is also worth a visit.

More details on each destination:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e623a.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread