Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Trafica miyako card 2010/9/5 00:06
I am planning to visit kyoto in sep'10. I have been reading posts about various discount passes. The surutto kansai pass seems to be a good one, however , I am not sure whether it can be used in Kyoto City Buses(Raku Bus) and Kintetsu Nara train line.Can anybody help? Another card is the trafica Miyako pre paid card, which is also a good alternative. Can anybody tell me Whether this card can be used is the kintetsu rail line?
by chiradip  

... 2010/9/5 08:58
The surutto kansai pass seems to be a good one, however , I am not sure whether it can be used in Kyoto City Buses(Raku Bus) and Kintetsu Nara train line.

Yes, it is valid on Kyoto City Buses and the Kintetsu Nara Line.

Another card is the trafica Miyako pre paid card, which is also a good alternative. Can anybody tell me Whether this card can be used is the kintetsu rail line?

You are mixing up two cards into a single one!

The Miyako Card is a prepaid card that is valid on Kyoto subways and buses plus most other non-JR transportation in the Kansai Region. The coverage is similar to the Kansai Thru Pass, but it is a prepaid card. Also known as Surutto Kansai Card.

The Traffica Kyoto Card, on the other hand, is a prepaid card for exclusive use on Kyoto subways and city buses only. It is not valid on the Nara Kintetsu Line.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Trafica miyako card 2014/10/2 22:24
thank you very much Uji-san....
your information help me a lot... as I live in Kyoto, I'll go with traffica card kyoto only...

cheers mate~
by NoobGaijin rate this post as useful

reply to this thread