Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

should I wait or take action now? 2010/9/24 08:10
Hi everyone!

I want to travel to Tokyo at the end of next december for an approximate time of 10 days to meet my girlfriend. I just want advice about the best time to buy tickets. I've heard 4 months in advance is the ideal time but so far i haven't found a truly convincing deal. In your experience, should I go with the current prices and wait no more, or do you think it'll get cheaper later?

I'm currently at a mexican northeastern city (Monterrey) but I also could leave from McAllen, Tx which is only 3 hours away from here.

Thanks in advance for your help!
by Joe (guest)  

depends 2010/9/24 11:30
normally the earliest they will let you buy a ticket is 6 months before. The ticket prices change month to month (sometimes week to week). i would just say check online every couple of weeks and see where the prices are so you'll know what's a good price. I wouldn't wait too long to buy incase the price goes up. I would say 2 months early would be the latest I would wait. Sooner is always better unless you're waiting to see if the price goes down.
by Daz88 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread