Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Toyoko Inn Tokyo stays over 7 nights? 2010/9/26 23:21
I'm going to Japan by the end of the year and I'm looking to try out Toyoko Inn Tokyo Ikebukuro Kita-guchi No.1 or Toyoko Inn Tokyo Ikebukuro Kita-guchi No.2 this time. BUT looking at the reservation form it seems I can only select/reserve 7 nights. Is this the maximum I can stay? My stay will be 14 nights/15days. I cannot seem to find a contact email to submit my question, so thats why I ask it here.

Also anybody has any experiences for both hotels?

Thanks a lot !!
by Rhye (guest)  

. 2010/9/27 07:56
I know there are Weekly prices. You should join up as a member as soon as you arrive. We have been getting 30% off for Sundays and 20% off Mondays and National holidays, 30% off for 10th of any month - and every 11 days one night free! So we have been doing well.We are at a Asakusa one now and I can tell you the policies apply to all branches - and it is next to impossible to email them.
Suggest you book the most days you can and sort it out when you arrive.
There are big differences to the breakfast range and if free coffee is on 24hrs at the various branches, perhaps try a few different ones?
by Connie Chiwa (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2010/9/27 08:57
Just book 7 nights and then another 7 nights, or as Connie suggested, maybe try a different location. I always do that, I usually stay at Otsuka No 2 (one stop east of Ikebukuro and the station is a lot smaller and not mch in the way of crowds) and then at the Korakuen by the Tokyo Dome. It means I get to explore two different areas during my visit.

And, yes, get the Toyoko Inn loyalty card, it will pay off on a 14 day stay.
by RobBeer (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread