Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Travel to Disneyland 2010/10/2 20:15
(1) How much it will cost to travel by train from Ikebukoro to Disneyland if I do not have JR Pass?

(2) Can I use the 1-day JR ticket or 2-day JR ticket (for Tokyo) to travel to Disneyland?

(3) Is JR West cover Tokyo area?

(4) If I have 11-days full days (exlcude 29/11 departure fr narita) & wish to spend 2 days at Bandai, 4 days at Tokyo & 5 days at kyoto/Osaka area, do U suggest I buy 7 days JR pass, 3 days flexi JR East & 1 day at Tokyo using 1 day pass?
by Ah Lian (guest)  

... 2010/10/3 12:36
(1) 380yen, 760yen for return
(2) You have to pay additional 130yen at Maihama, tokyo disney land station
(3) JR East does cover Tokyo
(4) JR National wide pass between Tokyo and Osaka trip is recommended.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Travel To disneyland 2010/10/3 16:04
Dear Guest
Tks for your enswer but furthre clarify?

(1) Travel to disneyland without JR day pass i.e. Yen760 for return trip & (3) Pay Yen130 using JR Day Pass

Why do I need to pay Yen130 if using JR day pass?

(3) U mentioned JR East cover Tokyo? What about my question - whether JR West Pass cover Tokyo?

(4) Why using JR Pass nationwide is better to travel btw Tokyo & Osaka?
by Ah Lian (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2010/10/3 16:55
(1) see this first
http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/pass/tokunai_pass.html
Tokyo Disney isn't formally located in Tokyo. JR 1 day Pass for Tokyo is valid until "Kasairinkaikoen station". So you have to pay 130yen for Kasairinkaikoen - Maihama(TDL), which is 1 stop.

(2) JR West pass is not valid for Tokyo(JR East area)

(3) Because 7day JR nationalwide Pass costs about the same as return trip between Tokyo and Osaka. With this pass, no matter how much you use JR in Osaka & Kyoto, you can travel at the cost of return trip Tokyo-Osaka.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread