Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where to buy the Q pack? 2010/10/3 22:53
I have a plan to visit Fuji Q Highland and during gathering the info I get to know about this package,Q-pack, which is 7100 yen-include round trip from shinjuku to Fuji Q by bus. But I can't find English information about it and don't know where to get. (please correct me if I'm wrong about the information above)

BTW,I don't think my mother and sister will like this kind of amusement, is there any activities around Kawaguchiko that they can enjoy their day ? Though I have prepare Hakone plan for them anyway.
by zoda (guest)  

... 2010/10/4 11:49
The one for use from Shinjuku can be bought at the Shinjuku Highway Bus Terminal next to Yodobashi Camera on the West side of JR Shinjuku Station.
by Uji rate this post as useful

kawaguchiko 2010/10/4 12:48
For those who do not want to spend the day at Fuji-Q Highland, you could get them a pass on the retrobus (a local sightseeing bus). It is 1300 yen for a 2 day pass (worth it even if they use it all day one day, but you can check the fare tables too). That covers both the Kawaguchiko route and the Saiko Route and stops at local shrines, caves, museums, parks, places you can make silk crafts, Ropeway, the Kawaguchi Lake cruise, etc. If they only get the Kawaguchiko route pass it is even cheaper. You can check the stops and time table here:

http://transportation.fujikyu.co.jp/english/gettingaround/retro_bus.ht...

Kawaguchiko Station is only one stop from Fuji-Q Station, if they need sightseeing help, they can ask the ladies in the info center outside the station.
On the link I gave you, in the upper right hand corner just below the retrobus is the green Fujiyoshida sightseeing bus. That one goes the opposite way out to Oshino, Yamanaka Lake, and the Radar Dome museum, etc. They can catch that bus at Fujiyoshida Station, which is one stop the other way from Fuji-Q Station. Depending on what they want to do/see though, it might be more interesting to do the retrobus. For lunch, across from Kawaguchiko Station, there is a wooden building on the corner, that is a houtou shop, the noodles there are delicious, or they could get Yoshida Udon all over Fujiyoshida. Down by the ropeway and lake cruise there are lots of little restaurants and a cheesecake/coffee shop that look out over the lake too. Have fun!
by aya (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread