Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Narita to Tokyo 2011/1/29 12:57
Hello,

I'm going to Japan this Spring for my very first time.
I'm very excited, but quite nervous since this is my first in Japan. I have friends in the country, however they all live in Kyoto~

I have a hotel reserved from that evening, my flight arrives at 5PM (1700) I'm staying at a hotel near Ueno station.
From Narita Airport I'm supposed to take the Keisei Line to Ueno Station. However I'm confused of which Keisei line to take... since I believe there is three (or more?) of the same lines.
I also don't know how to go through terminal to terminal in the airport. If the train I need to take is at another terminal, do I need to take a train to get there? Or can I just walk?
Sorry if this is confusing, I'm just stressed~

Thank you for reading, I hope you can help me!
by ichigoxcupcakes  

... 2011/1/29 13:39
Relax! There is no reason to worry about such things. You don't have to go from terminal to terminal. Both terminals have a railway station in their basement, a short walk from the arrival lobby. Very easy to find!

As for the trains to Ueno, you have three choices (Skyliner, Cityliner and limited express) that differ in comfort and cost. It is explained on the following page:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2027.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

. 2011/1/29 21:13
Uji is correct. I can sense your stress in here. I'll be leaving for Spring too. I wonder why I am not as stressed as you...maybe because Spring is far yet don't you think? :)

Good luck to you.

Sorry If I was not any help.
by lastmockingbird rate this post as useful

Thank you 2011/1/30 01:44
@Uji

Thank you SO much, you were very helpful~
I know the language etc.etc. Though I'm still quite nervous because I'll be traveling alone. And I guess that thought itself makes me nervous, since I don't want to mess up and become lost etc.etc. (laughs) thank goodness for maps though~!

@lastmockingbird
I sadly stress over little details I PROBABLY shouldn't be worried about in the first place~ I'm too young for such hardships~ (laughs)
Thank you though, I hope to do my best while in Japan.
I also hope you have a great trip as well during the Spring time! : D
by ichigoxcupcakes rate this post as useful

. 2011/1/30 09:21
I'm a teenager and just like you, will be going there alone and stay there for months. I guess the best thing we can do now is relax.

I hope we both have a fun and safe trip!

And if ever you get nervous again, just think that somewhere out there, there's also someone who's just as lost as you are (and that's me. lol)
by lastmockingbird rate this post as useful

reply to this thread