Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Time for seeing Hida no Sato 2011/1/30 08:01
I will be in Takayama on the 5th of March 2011 and would like to visit Hida no Sato, but I was wondering how much time should I spend there, since I will only spend a day in Takayama and I want to make good use of my time.
I'd like to go there after visiting the morning markets and the Yatai Kaikan, leaving the afternoon to visit Hida no Sato, but leaving time to visit Sanmachi suji during late evening.
I will hace extra time to visit Takayama-jinja and Sanmachi-suji on the next day, since my train leaves at 11 AM and I am an early bird.
Any suggestions to improve our packed itinerary are accepted.
Thank you in advance for your answers.
by Maga C  

. 2011/1/30 18:21
2-3 hours should be enough.

Regarding the morning markets: these have really gotten smaller in recent years. It'll probably only take you 20-30 minutes to look around.
by Scubs (guest) rate this post as useful

Thanks 2011/1/31 21:06
Thank you for your quick response. I'll take that into account and leave at least 3 hours to visit the villa at leasure.
What a pity the morning markets are not that big anymore! I was looking forward to them.
Thank you again for your help!
by Maga C rate this post as useful

reply to this thread