Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Walk shinjuku to shibuya 2011/4/13 01:22
What do you guys think? Maybe 30 mins through the big park? Shinjuku to shibuya?
I'm thinking shinjuku will be a good central area to be based for 3 weeks so I can access most other areas by foot and see as much as possible, fair call?

by Benny81  

... 2011/4/13 10:54
From station to station it will be more like one hour (it is almost 4 kilometers). But it depends on the person.
by Uji rate this post as useful

walking 2011/4/13 11:00
What do you guys think? Maybe 30 mins through the big park? Shinjuku to shibuya?

Its roughly 4km between stations when going through Yoyogi Park. Its a pleasant walk, but it takes more like an hour at a leisurely pace.

I'm thinking shinjuku will be a good central area to be based for 3 weeks so I can access most other areas by foot and see as much as possible, fair call?

Sounds good to me, if you mean to also utilize trains as well as walking. If you are only walking, however, then you will limit what you can see despite where you stay.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Thanks! 2011/4/13 11:24
Thanks for the replies! Really appreciate it

I want to walk as much as possible to see as much as I can plus I heard shibuya nightlife is good? Is the park safe at night?

Also it's a good bench mark to see how long to walk from west to east shinjuku and then catch a train out somewhere in the morning and walk back if you know what I mean?
by Benny81 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread