Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kanazawa Loop Bus 2011/8/11 19:30
I've searched all over the internet, and I am simply unable to determine where I can buy the 500 yen one-day pass for the Kanazawa Loop Bus. Please help.

Also, it looks like the loop bus doesn't start running until 8:36, yet I want to get an early start. CAn the day pass be used on regular buses?

Thanks!
by aurora (guest)  

Kanazawa loop bus 2011/8/12 10:34
Bus tickets can be bought in the Hokutetsu Bus Ticket Office right outside the JR station east exit. We bought ours from the driver onboard the bus.

http://www.kanazawa-tourism.com/eng/guide/guide2.php

by William5 rate this post as useful

... 2011/8/12 10:48
The loop bus doesn't start until 8:36am as you mentioned, if you want to use the regular buses earlier you could either just pay the one off fare (200yen) or you could consider the "Sightseeing pass" which includes use of the regular buses and the loop bus for 900 yen.

I'm not sure if they will be open when you are there in the early morning, but the staff in the Kanazawa Tourist Office (inside the station) are very helpful and worth a visit even if you know where you are going/what you are doing.

by GC3 rate this post as useful

Thank you 2011/8/12 16:48
Thanks for all the info!

I want to start early, so, since I can, I'll just get the pass on the bus later in the morning.
by aurora (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread