Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Suggestions for onsens near Nagasaki 2011/11/11 15:16
Hi,

At the moment i am in Kyoto, Japan and have been using this site and forum a lot, so thanks.

I have booked hotels in Japan till the 18th of november, when i have to check out in Nagasaki. I will probably take the ferry from Hakata to Busan in South-Korea on the 21st of November.

If anybody has some suggestions to do between the 18th-21st of November that would be much appreciated. I do not have a Raill Pass at that moment, so preferably not to far away.

Any suggestions where i should or could go? Also, i have not been in an onsen or hot springs since i arrived in Japan, if anybody knows a hotel with onsen or close to hot springs near Nagasaki that would be fun to do to for a few days.

Thanks for any info.
Bart
by BartJM  

Re: Suggestions for onsens near Nagasaki 2011/11/14 08:17
Unzen Onsen! It has some great waters in a nice natural environment on the slopes of the recently active Mount Unzen. There is also a large, attractive "hell", i.e. the area where hot water, mud and volcanic gases surface:
http://unzen.org/e_ver/
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Suggestions for onsens near Nagasaki 2011/11/14 09:40
Obama onsen, Ureshino onsen, Takeo onsen, Unzen onsen and many more. Karatsu, Yobiko, all along the Japan Sea side offer great fresh sea foods.
by amazinga (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread