Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Yudanaka to Kusatsu 2012/10/13 23:39
Omg, i just hyperdia-ed.

In hyperdia, it sugguest to make a whole big round from Yudanaka - Nagano - Takasaki - Kusatsu.

In the geography map, Kusatsu is right beside Yudanaka(yamanouchi). Is there any buses that links both together?! Why must hyperdia make a big round?!

Please save me :(

by rafehong  

Re: Yudanaka to Kusatsu 2012/10/14 08:43
In hyperdia, it sugguest to make a whole big round from Yudanaka - Nagano - Takasaki - Kusatsu.

Hyperdia is for trains and looked up the best train connection for you.

In the geography map, Kusatsu is right beside Yudanaka(yamanouchi). Is there any buses that links both together?!

Yes, outside of winter, there are buses. A transfer of buses is required at Mount Shirane. But during the winter (usually mid November to late April), the direct road is closed, and there are no buses. You could still cut the detour short a little bit by taking trains as far as Karuizawa and catch a bus from there to Kusatsu.

Why must hyperdia make a big round?!

Because it does not cover any buses (except airport buses).
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Yudanaka to Kusatsu 2012/10/14 16:08
haha i just realised that hyperdia dont include buses...

i'll be travelling around late march... So there's no direct bus between yudanaka - kusatsu?

means, the fastest way to travel between these 2 places is from yudanaka - nagano station - Karuizawa take a bus?

anyway, thank you very much for your help!
by rafehong rate this post as useful

Re: Yudanaka to Kusatsu 2012/10/14 18:36
Yes, you got it!
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Yudanaka to Kusatsu 2012/10/14 18:50
thankyou!!
by rafehong rate this post as useful

reply to this thread