Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Akai-Kutsu bus schedule at yokohama 2012/11/30 22:06
Hi, I am planning to Tokyo next year spring time for 7d/7N.My itinerary as follow:-

3D - Tokyo (Asakusa-Sesoji temple-/Harajuku-yoyogi park,meiji shrine/Ueno park/Imperial east garden & Tokyo tower)

1D trip-Yokohama (Minato mirai area/Osanbasi Pier/Yamashita park & Chinatown)

1 Day trip-Kamakura (Daibutsu/Hasedera temple/enkuji temple & komachi street)

2D/1N-Kawaguchiko (LakeYamanakako/fuji 5th station/lake kawaguchiko/momiji coridor/kachi-kachi ropeway.

I would like to have some advice on transport in getting around yokohama. I plan to ride akai kutsu loop bus to explore the area, but I still don't understand the time schedule after reading it.It seems like the starting fr Sakuragiko stn fr 10.am to 12.pm, after that the subsequent time schedule is fr 5pm to 8pm only.what about th rest of the time? I read some of forum,the frequency is about every 30 mins, is it true? I need to know the exact frequency in order to plan my details itinerary for the day. Tq
by Ms Tan (guest)  

Re: Akai-Kutsu bus schedule at yokohama 2012/12/1 18:19
Every 40, 30, 20, 15 minutes, depending on the route and day, in the afternoon.

http://www.yokohama-bus.jp/akaikutsu/en/index.html
by c (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Akai-Kutsu bus schedule at yokohama 2012/12/7 11:51
Hi, Thank for reply. The time schedule for akai kutsu that you attached is exactly the same I refer previously.Just to have some further understanding for example the china town route, the time start from Sakuraigicko stn stated:10.11am /10.51am/11.31am , my question us what about subsequent hour between 12pm to 4pm? Because after 11.31am, the next schedule is start fr 16.11pm/16.51pm/17.31pm/18.11pm.(Is this mean 18.11pm is the last trip for the day fr Sariguchiko stn? Is it possible the time table doesn't show the full time schedule due to limited space? Tq
by Ms Tan (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread