Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 12 of 17: Posts 221 - 240 of 334
prev
1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
next

Re: COE 2015/10/2 13:25
In case it helps anyone to compare, my COE took two weeks. My son's dependent COE took 11 days. This is the Tokyo office and sponsored by a large company using a well known lawyer.

Hopefully everyone waiting gets their results soon!
by cmsp rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/10/2 18:51
Thank you cmsp.. Great for u, u had ur coe in just 2 weeks...

Malik, thank u for that info,

I am getting really worried now because were thinking if this will take more months before they will release our coe, maybe our company/ employer is not interested to us anymore, what do you think guys?

Really praying that they will release this month..
by a4tech (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/10/2 19:26
Grats to your COEs guys! I'm happy for you. :)

I'm still waiting for mine. I sent in the extra paperwork they requested, and it's been about 3 weeks since then now. I'm at about 4 and a half months total, so it might be a while longer still.

I really hope I can move by November at the latest.
by Thirst (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/10/2 19:41
A4tech, that's also my concern! As for me, i still dont have my working visa. After working visa, we still need to comply with poea which is the most demanding of them all! How i wish i can skip that.

by soontobetokyogirl (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/10/2 19:53
Congratulations to you guys!

I'm still waiting,its almost 4 months now (4 days and it will be 4 months), and they didn't ask for any informations or documents and they said in the end of August that my application is in the last process now, so I don't know what is mean to wait 1 month without any information.
if they give you the COE it is fine but if no, 4 months not that easy XD
by hicham077 rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/10/2 21:06
I am really stressed out :(

I have been ask to put additionl documents in my dossier (degree related document). It has been 2 weeks now (and near 4 months overall).

Do you think my dossier was put at the bottom of the others?

It is really heard to wait without knowing anything about the screening process...
by epiju (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/10/3 02:13
OMG..

really stressful year for me. Hoping before this year ends, we are all there in japan..

soontobetokyogirl, hoping and praying that you sooner you will get your visa.. just keep the faith.. 1st u got your coe , i believe you will get your visa soon before october ends..

Re: COE 2015/10/3 02:42
Hi you All ,

i read all of the msgs who are waiting for there Coe--Let me explain some thing to you people waiting is not as easy as we think its to difficult time for every one because every one settled a target in their mind if you can,t achieve it it will hurt you---For me my friends i wait alot and due to that i become a patient of depression and Ibs indigestion and waste lot of money on doctors to be honest i am taking a medicine of tablets of depression and other antibiotic till now to much thinking will effect your health---i wait 2 and half years for my wife annulment because she is married before in philppines---07 months wait for Coe my advice to you people is that don,t take to much stress just go with cool mind please what i face i don,t want that any one of you will face that kind of troubles---Hope and keep praying for you people that you all will get your Coe
by Malik sahib (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/10/3 04:54
Hello there...
Im actually waiting exactly 4 months now too.. IT work in tokyo... Already damn stressed, thinking out all the bad scenarios etc. been already in a few fights with my family over the rising tension. Somewhat looking at the posts here gives me a bit hope, as of that I'm not the only one waiting and it seems to be somewhat a major slowdown at the immigration bureau ... I might be behind someone here then hmm...
by Ethelite (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/10/3 11:28
Ethelite ,
been already in a few fights with my family over the rising tension

i understand but tell to your family members that its not in your hands my spouse coe released after 06 month be patient my friend--you need to talk to your family members that no thing is in a hand of you you are waiting same like other thousand people are waiting for there coe--i hope they will understand and they will co operate with u..best wishes for u
by Malik sahib (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/10/3 13:40
I think it might be a good idea for those of you who are waiting a long time to try to contact immigration and ask what's going on. Obviously you would need to be able to speak Japanese to communicate with him, but I found them to be very friendly and helpful when I called.

Re: COE 2015/10/6 11:11
Hi guys, have tried following up? Or you already got your coe?

Me, i still dont have working visa 😭 Pray for me.

Re: COE 2015/10/6 16:50
hello,
I just received the result from the immigration office, the application was not approved unfortunately.
Thursday will know why was not approved and will to send another application.

thanks all =)

Re: COE 2015/10/6 18:10
So sorry to hear that hicham. How long had you waited for your answer before they let you know?

I thought it wasn't possible to apply again within 6 months of being denied a visa?

I hope things work out for you.

Re: COE 2015/10/7 02:23
hicham, im so sorry to hear that. Anyway instead of applying again (since it needs 6 mos to formally apply again) just send a letter of reconsideration and provide them tons of supporting documents even they didnt said that it is required. Your company should send supporting docs too, e.g company registration/permit etc.

If considered, no need for you to wait for 6 mos to formally apply again. Hope that helps.

Provide authenticated docs too just like what i did

Re: COE 2015/10/8 13:28
As far as i know if you are denied in applying COE you can apply again anytime in immigration in japan the 6 month period of applying is for visa here in philippines i dont know in other country if its the same..

Im still waiting for almost six months for my coe 😭😭
by RR (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/10/8 17:52
http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/faq.html

Q3: Why can't I reapply immediately after my visa application was rejected?

A3: We do not accept your visa application if your previous application was rejected and you will apply for the same purpose of visit within six months from the rejection. This is because if, for example, we accept the same application the day after it was rejected, the circumstances of the applicant would not change so that the result of examination would be the same. However, we sometimes accept re-applications within six months in cases where your circumstances have changed significantly after the rejection, and travel to Japan is necessary for humanitarian reasons. Consult with the Japanese Embassy or Consulate where you plan to apply for the visa before making the application.

Looks like maybe you can apply again, if circumstances are significantly different.

Re: COE 2015/10/9 02:09
Thirst, that applies to visas but not COE. One can reapply for COE all they want to with no limits. Obviously if you were denied its best to go with an immigration attorney to make sure the second application is successful.

Re: COE 2015/10/9 18:53
Sorry to hearvthat hicham, please keep on updating us what ia your next move..

Still waiting in its our 6th month too..

Re: COE 2015/10/9 18:58
hello,
thanks all, no problem I was sure that the application will rejected =)
I dont have enough experience XD
will apply for study visa I think until completed 3 years working experience

Page 12 of 17: Posts 221 - 240 of 334
prev
1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
next

reply to this thread