Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 13 of 17: Posts 241 - 260 of 334
prev
1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
next

Re: COE 2015/10/10 03:29
a4tech, do you know your application number? Did you call the immigration office and ask about the status? They are usually pretty helpful. If you don't speak Japanese, I'd think you can ask your contact in Japan to call them for you.
by cmsp (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/10/11 00:36
Cmsp

Thank you for the advise but unfortunately
I dont know what is my application number, even our agency here in the phil, don't know why they can not ask it to my employer/company who hired me..
by a4tech (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/10/11 18:21
A4tech, do you have a direct contact to your employer? Even the email published in their website? I think the suggestion is a must. You should obtain your application number. If none, you should follow up with the agency.

As for me, already got my working visa but still not in japan because of poea. Im just one step away but still having a hard time 😩😓😣
by soontobetokyogirl (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/10/13 03:16
tnx guys.. trying to get some info from my agency..

soontobetokyogirl
please update us always.. really excited for you..

hows everyone? any updates?

Re: COE 2015/10/15 09:06
a4tech, I would be more concerned about nobody giving you the application number than about the wait for the COE. It's very fishy that they wouldn't give it to you or have some way for you to contact them. It doesn't make sense. Do your best to follow up about this -- without the application number you can't even prove that the COE was applied for.
by cmsp (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/10/15 09:38
Hi. Me too i wasnt aware of my application number. The only difference is that i can email the company (my employer) directly.

I also didnt know the way to follow up, eg using the application number. My advise is to follow up to the agency. Dont take "no" or "i dont know" for an answer. Its their job to give you assurance and to follow up for you since they will be receiving placement fees.

But if theres a way to contact your employer in japan its much better so you can show them you are still interested and eager for the job that will discourage them to look for your replacement if ever they are thinking about it.

By the way, kindly tell us your setup.

The agency youre referring is an agency based in the philippines who assigned you to a particular japanese employer
or
an agency/recruiter in japan (that in philippines (poea)you are considered as name hire)?

by soontobetokyogirl rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/10/15 11:12
I am still waiting for my CoE. Near 4 months now (in a few days!). I send some additional documents 1 month ago and didn't have any further information since... :(
by epiju (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/10/15 13:38
Hi guys just want to give an update

Still waiting for my coe almost 6months this october

But im here now in japan 😊😊😊 for visit relatives visa because my wife will give birth for our child and yes after 3days when i arrived here she gave birth to our child im so very happy that im here with my wife and baby 😊

by RR (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/10/16 15:30
hello guys..

My coe was denied..

Re: COE 2015/10/16 17:20
a4tech: I'm sorry to hear that :( That truly sucks. Do you have any idea why? Which visa were you applying for?
by Thirst (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/10/16 18:15
Im sorry to hear that a4tech.
Just what i advised to hicham, try to appeal for reconsideration (just back read for details)

Since you guys are my support group in this japan aspiration, i just want to share with you my despair.

I am still in my country. i already have coe. Ialready have visa. I already have submitted the requirements that is needed by the poea. But still theres one more thing in pending.

I am really stressed right now. Actually i just finished crying (and its s obvious that this thread is like my outlet) its the feeling that all are in your hands right now but theres one more requirement that keeps you in pending. It is really hard to accept the fact that all the requirements i need to be in japan is already in my hands now but one hell requirement that is from your country keeps you in pending. I am just one step away but theres something i cannot control which can make or break my dream. Thinking that other people can leave their countries after having the working visa while here i am, so helpless and no matter how hard i try to find ways, still i dont know When will i fly to japan.

I really want to be in japan. Thats my opportunity. Thats my stepping stone to prove my capabilities where here in my country i havent had the same chance. I really cannot accept that my hindrance will be this one. I can accept if i havent granted coe. I can accept if i havent granted working visa. But this one. Please. I dont know what will i do. 😢😥😪

Re: COE 2015/10/16 19:03
sad to hear that A4tech,i know its to much hurtful for you sorry once again Dear-don,t loose hope i got denied once but i didnot loose hope and try again and got Coe-
by malik sahib (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/10/17 03:10
thank you guys for all the uplifting comments..

feel bad but maybe this is not my time..

thirst- I applied for engineer visa, the reason why is I don't know because it was written in Kanji but the agency told me that if it is marked "red" it means denied, maybe insufficient documents i think..

soontobetokyogirl - sad to hear that but don't lose hope.. I wonder what is wrong with POEA that hold/pending your dreams.. sooner it will be ok, don't stressed out yourself please..

malik-sahib, thank you for the advice.. yes I will try again, but is it okay with the immigration that after a month of denied of coe then I apply again for a new one?

For those who still waiting.. keep on praying guys.. Still there is hope!! Good luck to everyone..

Re: COE 2015/10/17 04:14
Oh it's sad dude... :(

Do you have a bachelor or master degree?

I am still waiting, more than 1 month that I added documents to my application now... I think I will contact the Japanese Immigration Bureau soon!

Re: COE 2015/10/17 22:51
Ipeju- yes I am bscomsci grad..

My agency told me that it was my work history conflict from my intership trainee resume before (2007)and my current resume now(2015), I did not put one of my past job because I thought it is not needed because it is not related of what I am applying now.. So please guys double check your resume.

wishing u all the best guys

Re: COE 2015/10/17 23:43
@a4tech

That sounds like a really outrageus reason to deny someone.. Eapecially after 6 months of waiting. Also how did they know that? Did u apply there in 2007 for a ceo? Or actually they have enough information mining power to be able to dig that kind of stuff out?
by Darkrepulser (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/10/18 19:14
A4Tech,

i apply before for tourist 3 months visa and embassy denied my visa application and i have stamp on my passport of 6 months--mean i am not able to apply in 6 months.my advice is t be careful.don,t apply soon again take little bit time and when you are 100% sure thats your documents and every thing is 100% fine then re apply--if you apply after few months Japan immigration will think negative about you that this person wanna enter in Japan and the result will be that your application will be rejected again.think before you take any step--

i have been there in Japan in 2013 i have one month tourist visa-i spend 20 days and come back to my country--i apply again after 4 months for 3 month visa and embassy reject my visa application and i was not able to apply again for 6 months--

i take a wrong step at that time so i suffer--

my suggestion is to wait and re apply after some time i am sure you will get the visa---

God give us mind and sense to think and take correct decission--

in my case we submitt 3 time addational documents---lawyer told me that immigration need letters,cellphone bills,net chat which will proof that i am in contact with my wife.lawyer told me 3 or 4 emails and also 3 or 4 pages of a chat of last 3 months---
but i send a bunch of documents to the lawyer which is 108 pages of chating,video chat pics,45 emails print,4 years cell phone bills--believe me lawyer is laughing at me---when my lawyer submitt the documents in immigration the result will be in my favour---

A4tech you do a mistake but please don,t repeat it again if you have a proof which will make your case more strong so provide it to the embassy or lawyer or your employer by doing that your case will be more strong---wish you all the best dear and keep trying

by malik sahib (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/10/18 21:28
A4tech

May its only the agency's opinion. Immigration will never disclose the reason for denial. Anyway please try to apply directly to the employer. See daijobs and careercross

Re: COE 2015/10/19 04:27
darkrepulser
yes i applied coe way back 2007 (internship trainee) and I worked in japan for 3 years, this year i applied for an engineer visa but unfortunately i did not make it..

malik sahib
I understand. yes it is better to do it slower, i'll try to apply again maybe after 6 months, I need to get my information sheet from my employer in japan last 2007 to compare it from my recent resume.. really need to check every details..

soontobetokyogirl
yes i also think that its their own opinion to ease my worries /thinking why i was denied. thank you, yes I will try your recommendation. how are u? hows poea? wishing you all the best..

Re: COE 2015/10/19 20:59
Hey guys,

I just got my application number through my company.

Did someone already call the immigration office here? Do you think they can speak English? Because I don't think my Japanese level will be sufficient to speak with them.

I they can't speak English, can you help my translating some sentences to Japanese?

I just want to know about my screening process, if they can give my an approximate date of issue?

Thanks!

Page 13 of 17: Posts 241 - 260 of 334
prev
1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
next

reply to this thread