Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 14 of 17: Posts 261 - 280 of 334
prev
1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
next

Re: COE 2015/10/20 15:42
epiju: I don't think they speak any english unfortunately. I'm in the same situation as you, I don't speak Japanese nearly well enough to ask detailed information visa matters.
by Thirst (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/10/20 21:18
My company called the immigration today and they only confirmed they have my application and additional documents but they cannot provide any specific issue date... They only said "within 2 months" :(
by epiju (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/10/21 11:24
Hello just want to give update my wife lawyer here in japan called her just now my COE has been granted its been 6months of waiting and now we had a result and im also here in japan with temporary visa. To all who is waiting for COE dont loose hope god is good all the time 😊👍🏻
by RR (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/10/21 16:48
I just heard from the company this morning, and I got mine as well today. I'm so relieved.. :D

To those still waiting, stay strong, and I'll cross my fingers for you. I waited nearly 5 months for mine, so there is time yet.

I'll be in Japan from mid november most likely, so hit me up for a beer and a chat anytime.

Re: COE 2015/10/22 01:25
Congratulations guys! :)

I'm curious, what's your background and the visa type? Engineer?

Re: COE 2015/10/22 15:24
Epiju: I'm 33 years old and I'm from Sweden.

I do web development for work so the company that hired me applied for an engineer visa. I do not yet have a college degree but quite a few years experience in my field.

Initially we only sent on documents proving the last 3 years of work experience but after about 3 and a half months we heard back that immigration needed me to substantiate 10 years experience for the visa, so we had to send in more. It took them just a week shy of 5 months for the whole process.

Re: COE 2015/10/27 01:41
Hi just want to give an update

I have now a longterm residence visa 😊🎉
From tourist visa , japan immigration release the result of my coe while im here so my wife lawyer bring the coe to the immigration this morning and now i had the alien residence card im so very happy

Hoping for all of you guys and for the coe for spouse visa applicants goodluck to all of you

Re: COE 2015/10/28 03:56
Congratulations to all of you who have got your COE! :)
And to those still waiting, hang in there!

No news for me though. I don't know the number of my application, so I'm just waiting to hear from my possible employer any news they might have. Even if I'm cheering for others to keep the faith, I myself am getting more and more doubtful. Half a year is a whole lot of waiting... At this point it's almost easier to just think there won't be any reply at all.
by shinpai (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/10/28 12:29
Thank God finally i recieved my passport from Japan embassy and i am very happy because they issue a visa for me with out interview or any kind of typical questions..when i was there there are lot of peoples who come there for interview....even they have coe but They give an interview but i get my spouse visa with out any interview thank God and praying for those who are waiting for there coe hope all of you will recieve your coe soon
by malik sahib (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/10/28 19:27
Hey all!

Yesterday I wrote my worries here, but today I got mail from the company telling me that the immigration has requested more information and documents!

Re: COE 2015/10/29 02:36
Oh!
What kind of documents?

Re: COE 2015/10/30 06:22
Sorry for the double message but I was contacted this morning by my company: the CoE is finally issued!! I'm so happy! Now I'm waiting for the document to go to the consulate and get the visa! :)

To all waiting members: I'm with you!

Re: COE 2015/10/30 11:19
Guys, this is it. Finally a relief!
Touchdown tokyo soon :)

To those who havent got their coe, my support is with you. Feel free to ask questions etc.

by soontobetokyogirl rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/11/1 06:32
@soontobetokyogirl

Did u attend the cfo seminar in poea 😊

Re: COE 2015/11/2 04:17
Guys,, sorry I did not came here for long.. Lastly I informed my Coe was out later I faced problems and more documents but finally I got my visa on very last date when my Coe was to expire so I took the same day flight and now I'm grounded in Nagoya and granted 1 year visa landing permission I got my alien card at airport as well..

So anything anyone wants to ask ?
And I'm thankful to you peoples also my prayers are with you all..
Now I'm in Nagoya anyone may contact!
by Kenyan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/11/2 07:17
@kenyan
Congrats to you 😊🎉 where will you living here in japan.
Nagoya is also my entry port and im living here in nagano 😊

Re: COE 2015/11/2 18:14
I'm in nakagawa, kumaiden
by Kenyan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/11/3 07:37
Hey all, amazing that some of you are now in Japan or near to getting there! :)

Regarding the additional documents, the immigration wants to have documents in which the company explains my job description and if it includes taking care of children, and if so, to which extent. They also want more information about the company, work schedule and a map of the facilities or maybe a floor plan.

And the most important document they want is my graduation diploma translated into Japanese. But the original is in Finnish (since I'm from Finland) and the diploma supplement is written in very academic English so I have no idea how to get it translated. My Japanese skills aren't that good :(

I'm thinking that translating my study records might be a wise move, even if they didn't request it, and maybe writing an explanation of my current pedagogical studies. That I can handle in Japanese by myself.

tltr: They want more info about the company and my graduation diploma translated into Japanese.

Re: COE 2015/11/3 18:27
@shinpai

Wow really? Random request for translation or everyone else had to do the same thing?

I myself 5 months now since my application... 2 weeks ago one of my future coworkers wrote and informed me of the need to supply more documents. Ironically alot of them seemed basic as i got informed that back in june actually my boss himself delivered the documents to the immigration instead of hiring a lawyer. So he hired one 2 weeks ago (pretty late) and its like either they will reapply or try to add to the old application (which is stuck atm)... Supposedly the lawyer assured them the process will take up to 2 months. As i kinda wanted to be in Japan this year i booked a flight for the 2nd half of december... Hopefully the coe will pop up during my time in Japan... Although already know my boss didnt send all the documents yet, which worries me as i counted for everything being done by end of october.
by Darkrepulser (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/11/14 01:33
RR- if you mean PDOS, ofcourse!

-

How are you guys????
im now living the life in tokyo :)
by soontobetokyogirl (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 14 of 17: Posts 261 - 280 of 334
prev
1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
next

reply to this thread