Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 15 of 17: Posts 281 - 300 of 334
prev
1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
next

Re: COE 2015/11/14 03:18
Hello guys!

I went to the consulate yesterday and I finally have my visa! For 3 years!!

I'll be in Tokyo in January, can't wait!
by epiju (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/11/20 04:46
Hi everyone!

My name is Keem, and I actually bumped into this thread quite recently. I am actually waiting for my COE which was applied by my company in Tokyo.It's been 2 months and still no news. Im super super worried and I just thought maybe I can join you guys here. By the way, congratulations to all those who got their COE.

I also want to ask, do you think I should email my employer regarding the status of my application AGAIN (asked them a couple of times and they told me that there is still no news) or should I stop bugging them and wait for the reply. Thank you very much everyone!

Cheers!
by keemchi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/11/20 04:49
P.S.

I actually read the thread from start to finish, and I just want to thank everyone for giving me a little shine of hope.

Re: COE 2015/11/20 15:30
Hi guys want to update those who had their coe and now here in japan do you guys will get a japan drivers license ... I got mine now 😀😄
by RR (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/11/20 20:04
Keemchi

If they always reply when you email them then theres no need to email them again. Maybe you can email again after 2 weeks - one month.

Aside from following up for the status, i think you should ask them what you can do as preparation when you come here. It will be sound less annoying than always following up for coe
by soontobetokyogirl (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/11/21 00:39
Also, you could ask them for your application number and phone the immigration service directly to get further informations about your application!

by epiju (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/11/24 04:18
Thank you for your replies! I will email them by the end of this week. I'm not sure how to ask them about the application number though. But thank you very much!

Re: COE 2015/11/24 11:05
hi everyone, congratulations to those who got their COE already, I applied for my COE on my own when i was in japan last week for spouse visa, i needed to go back in my country because my tourist visa ended, so i have to wait here and its killing me especially when reading all the threads that they have pass every proof that they are really couple, like their telephone bill, conversation etc. im a bit worried because execpt to the documents their asking i just gave them our picture together, what do you guys is the best thing to do while waiting? or is it possible to add some documents for my application? should i ask for my husband to call the immigration everyday? thanks in advance :(
by mei (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/12/1 15:42
hi Mei,
1.I applied for my COE on my own when i was in japan last week for spouse visa, i needed to go back in my country because my tourist visa ended

For how much time you stay in Japan i mean how many months---and How many days of your Tourist visa is remaining--

2--when reading all the threads that they have pass every proof that they are really couple, like their telephone bill, conversation etc

where do you get marry--you marry to your husband in Japan or in Philppines or any other country---and how you meet to your husband---you both belong from one country or from different countries--your husband is permanent resident of Japan or long term--who sponser your tourist visa-----

3-- what do you guys is the best thing to do while waiting or is it possible to add some documents for my application?

Just pray to the God--and by the way don,t be to much deffensive ok if immigration will recieve and submitt your documents just wait for there call don,t create any panic or giving any addational documents by your own what they will think of you why you are to much deffensive---what they ask just give them that if they ask you some documents or any question just answer to the point don,t go zic zag--
4--should i ask for my husband to call the immigration everyday

hahaahahhahaa you have to much hurry i think you love your husband to much or you are using him and you want to go back to japan as soon as possible before your husband mind changed...any ways Spouse visa elegiblity take time just keep in your mind 3 months may be it take less if your lucky--but my spouse visa take 6 months----say to your husband to inquire every week or every 2nd week not daily because its not good to disturb them--and by the way where did you apply for spouse visa--Tokyo -hamamtsu--nagoya-osaka

by JO Jo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/12/3 20:20
hi jojo tnx for ur reply and sorry for being paranoid its just that i hate this kind of long waiting without assurance, anyway what if my coe got denied how long do i need to wait to apply again?

For how much time you stay in Japan i mean how many months---and How many days of your Tourist visa is remainin
* i stay there for 90 days and it is ended 1 week after i apply my COE so i am now here in the philippines.

where do you get marry--you marry to your husband in Japan or in Philppines or any other country---and how you meet to your husband---you both belong from one country or from different countries--your husband is permanent resident of Japan or long term--who sponser your tourist visa-----
* i marry him in saitama japan, i met him becuase his boss is my brother in law, my husband is a japanese national, my brother in law sponsored my tourist visa.

where did you apply for spouse visa--Tokyo -hamamtsu--nagoya-osaka
* tokyo. :)

on december 16th is 1 month of my application.

Re: COE 2015/12/5 13:31
Mei oh ok it mean you get marry to your japanese Husband in japan and i think you get marry him in city hall --- and before applying for spouse visa did you register your marriage in Philppine embassy--

and as much as i know you need to apply only for changing status of your visa in japan by doing that they will change your status in Japan and you will not go back to your country back--

but now wait for your eleigbilty hope it will be issued soon

Re: COE 2015/12/10 17:59
@mei

Hi dont worry you will receive your coe soon if your luck 1 month is fast but for my coe i waited 6months we thought that it was deny but now im living here with my wife and children 😀
by RR15 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/12/17 15:49
Hey everyone! I finally got my COE after 3 months! My company is shipping it to me today. Thank you for all those who helped me. TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

Re: COE 2015/12/18 19:16
Congrats keemchi have a safe flight 😀😀👍
by RR15 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/12/20 01:57
Congrats keemchi!
I'm also waiting my CoE. It's been 2 months already. Hope I will get it after the 3rd month!
by zoppy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/12/21 03:14
Does anyone know if a COE can be reissued? I received mine and my in laws mailed it to me. But it has been almost 2 weeks and we are worried it was lost in the mail.
by Phil (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/12/22 19:24
Hey everyone. I finally got my COE and I already submitted it to the Japanese embassy together with the other requirements. Hopefully everything will run smooth. Thank you for all your well wishes.

Phil, I am not too sure if the COE can be reissued? But most probably I guess?

Zoppy, dont worry! I'm sure you will get it by the 3rd month. I actually got mine during my birthday! December 16! :)

I just want to ask, after I get my visa and when I arrive in Tokyo, how do I go about the process of the "residency"? Are they going to issue me a card or what? Or do I have to register somewhere when I get to Tokyo? Can somebody please expound on what happens next. Thank you very much! Cheers! :)

Re: COE 2015/12/23 07:46
Hi Keemchi Congratulations

yes when you arrived to the airport of TOkyo or any other airport they will issue you resident card in the airport but they will give you a paper that you should report in city hall in 2 weeks--so go to city hall they will mention an address of japan where you intend to stay in the back side of your resident card thats it

Re: COE 2015/12/26 09:52
thank u guys and congratulation to those who got their coe. merry christmas everyone! hoping to get ours soon. :) been waiting in 1month and 9 days today!

Re: COE 2015/12/28 18:53
Hello everyone! Today I finally got my CoE after 2 months and 1 weeks! Thanks Santa :D
by zoppy (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 15 of 17: Posts 281 - 300 of 334
prev
1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
next

reply to this thread