Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 16 of 17: Posts 301 - 320 of 334
prev
1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
next

Re: COE 2016/1/2 12:43
congratulations! :)
by mei (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2016/1/4 11:18
@RR15

may i know what are the documets you've pass for your coe? they didnt ask me to send any email conversation or telephone bill. im worried about that. :(
And because i cant stay here doing nothing i plan to change my passport's name (to my husband surname) but they told me that coe is one of their requirements, :( guess nothing i can do without that :( *not feeling well bcos of this. :(

Re: COE 2016/1/4 18:28
10th day waiting for my COE for engineer. My company is pretty big and they are confident that it will only take 1 month since they already did COE application hundred times. I read the entire thread and there are people here waited for 5-6months. I'm just worried I might end up the same way.
by joji (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2016/1/7 20:04
I'm now playing the waiting game too.
It's driving me crazy. I try to not get excited (just in case something goes wrong) . I can't start packing until I receive it. I'm running out of Netflix series to watch. I don't know what to do with myself! AND IT'S ONLY BEEN TWO WEEKS! -_-

I read majority of the threads. It does help knowing that others are waiting just like I am.

So... just a little backstory

Hired with Nova (Who submits the application for me)
Application was submitted to the Osaka office (Not sure if that makes a difference but I feel that it would.)

Does anyone know which offices take longer with processing the CoE?

by Starbeam03 rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2016/1/8 00:03
@starbeam03 accdg. to what i read it depends on how busy the immigration is or how loaded they are, and as far as i know the busiest office of them is in tokyo where i passed mine, dont worry i think your paper will be release soon. Been waiting in almost 2months now, :/

Re: COE 2016/1/8 08:41
@starbeam03 accdg. to what i read it depends on how busy the immigration is or how loaded they are, and as far as i know the busiest office of them is in tokyo where i passed mine, dont worry i think your paper will be release soon. Been waiting in almost 2months now, :/

Re: COE 2016/1/8 17:56
14th day :D , anyone here know if they also check your previous employment ? like do they call your previous company ?

Re: COE 2016/1/9 18:38
Hi mei

We dont send a email or chat conversation when we apply coe..

Nso birthcert.
Marriage cert
Cenomar
Wedding photos and skype photos
Her taxes
Then the papers of my wife from the cityhall where she lives. 😃

Just wait for your coe you will receive a good result..
by RR (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2016/1/11 02:33
RR
oh really? such a relief, i have passed all of those except that skype photos, how long did u wait for your COE? tnx for your reply, it really helps. :)

Re: COE 2016/1/11 19:53
We had waited six months but my coe released when im here in japan i apply a tourist visa because my wife (filipina) will give birth that month so we decided to try applying tourist visa .. It take almost 3weeks before my t.visa released and they granted me 90days of stay after 3days when i arrived here in japan my wife gave birth 😄 the after almost 2weeks my coe released the apply for change status just 1 day they gave me alien/residence card or long term residence for 1yr 😄 its easy to change status when you are here in japan with your coe you dont need to go back in your country to apply for longterm visa..

Re: COE 2016/1/13 06:48
they said my coe is already issued yesterday. anyone here know how long it will take to send it to my country?

Re: COE 2016/1/13 08:13
Hi joji

What country are you from ..afaik. From japan to philippines fastest is 3days .

Re: COE 2016/1/13 13:25
how did you find out that I am a filipino ? so if they send it today ,it might arrive on saturday or sunday ?

Re: COE 2016/1/14 14:08
Hi,

Just have a ques regarding application for coe
I am a filipino and my husband is a japanese.
We just got married and we would like to process registration and apply for coe next week.
One of the requirements is the marriage certificate.
The copy that we have is the one from cityhall ( local covil registrar bec we just got married last december. Is that enough or is the copy from the national statistics office of the philippines really required?
by joanne (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2016/1/14 17:28
Yup joji that is the fastest (kababayan) 👍😊

Re: COE 2016/1/15 10:14
RR

6 months? I am told to wait for about 2-3 months, so I think i need to ready myself ti be here longer than we expect. :) congratulations to your new born, regards to your wife, Im a filipina too. :)

Re: COE 2016/1/15 10:20
@joanne
have you registered your marriage to phil. embassy already? i think that is the first step before applying for the COE
I didn't passed a NSO marriage cerft. just the papers i got from city hall and phil. embassay when we register our marriage plus the other req.

Re: COE 2016/1/15 17:26
Yup mei ... We also told to wait 2-3months but ithink when you are married to a japanese i thinknits possible or case by case

Re: COE 2016/1/16 15:55
I submitted my COE to a local accredited agency in my country (friendship tours), they said there's a chance that they will have to require additional requirements (baptismal record and form 137) since my birth certificate is registered a year before I was born. My problem is my high school doesn't give form 137 that easily . How should I deal with this ? and I m checking embassy of japan website right now, and it is actually written there. And the fact that COE doesn't guarantee visa is making me stressed.

Re: COE 2016/1/16 19:15
Hi joane

You have to submit all original certificate from NSO ... I think you dont receive yet your martiage cert from nso because you are just newlywed ... You can ask to your cityhall to endorse your paper to nso for fast process i forgot what it is called but we did that since we have to submit our papers to apply my coe i think for just 3 weeks we got our nso marriage cert.

Page 16 of 17: Posts 301 - 320 of 334
prev
1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
next

reply to this thread