Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 25 of 25
prev
1 2

Re: Japanese man deny the promise 2014/3/4 15:35
It's ok, I'm the one sorry maybe I little bit sensitive in this time.

He will not, because since so long ago he never provide for me and children, so I don't think he will after divorce done.

Before I never brave to process it because I think better to have happy fake than get comment from people around if I divorce. But the J-man make me brave to try to reach my real happiness, also I got support from children. And when finally it end not like we dream, I still decided to continue the divorce.

My son is 13 years old and daughter 8 years old.

Are you Japanese? if yes just want let you know whatever this happened I always love japan, beautiful place
by ita (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese man deny the promise 2014/3/4 17:04
No, don't be sorry. You're very stressed, so I understand.
It's good you're going through with the divorce because it seems you've been unhappy for a long time and your husband has never been there for your kids. If you care about what other people say and what they will think of you, you will never be happy. If you're not happy, it will effect your children's too. It seems you are close to the, so I'm sure they will understand it. Whether or not you get a divorce, those type of people will still judge you and talk. In some culture, I know people frown upon divorce, but they are not in your shoes, they wouldn't understand what you're going through. It's your happiness, not theirs. Is there any legal action there to make the husband do child support?
No I'm not Japanese. But I think you're a nice person woman. You're not judging the whole country based on one mans action :)
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese man deny the promise 2014/3/4 21:47
This is very interesting and a lot of people are giving you good direct answers.

Here is what I have to say… ask yourself this question…
Do you really, really, really, really still love him?
Do you still have any kind of feeling for him?
Can you still see yourself staying with him for your child?

If you answer NO to all of those, than I think its maybe you should no longer be with your husband.

Also think about your child, a few women would continue to be married to their husband but have no sexual relationship yet continue to be with the man they married until their children finish high school or goes off to college than divorce their husband. Being a single independent mom is not easy as you’re taking on both roles as dad and mom and also from a financial support you are taking care of yourself and your child and you don’t want to start bring random man to your house for your child to see.

Everyone is right, forget about him and move on.. I know what he told you don’t sound right now you want to get the real answer but let it go.

I think it would be a bad idea also to travel to Japan to show up to his house and you ask him why. When you do this…
Are you going to take your child with you?
Are you going to take your child with you to Japan?
Who going to watch your child if anything happens to you?
by ThatDude (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese man deny the promise 2014/3/5 00:46
He is right. What most important is you and your children happiness. Don't worry about what other people judge on you because of divorce. Everyone make mistakes and learn and do better. Don't wait and pretend to be happy because it will make it worst like depression especially it will impact your children that they don't see their parent as lovely couple and supportive family together. So If you feel that divorce is the better option for sake of you and your children happiness then go for it. I would say go for it because your husband does not care and not support your children, that is the terrible father of him and a bad husband in my opinion.
by AdventureGuy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese man deny the promise 2014/3/27 11:21
I little bit wonder, does she finally goes to Japan or she cancel it?

And how is the divorce, still continue or not?

If I her, i will keep process the divorce, there's no reason to stop.

Good luck for whatever she choose to.
by Vera (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 25 of 25
prev
1 2

reply to this thread