Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 22 of 22
prev
1 2

Re: Itinerary 12 days in Japan 2015/11/5 17:01
Thank you so much guys.
And last question.. what should i wear to those date?
Will it be very cold during nov and december? Should i bring a sweater? Am considering to buy coats and boots there. Any recommended place?
by Ellysa (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Itinerary 12 days in Japan 2015/11/6 17:14
Exciting for your upcoming trip!

I'm leaving for my trip next Wednesday and just finished packing my clothes. It will be chilly. I traveled to Tokyo & Kyoto at the end of November 2010, and I ended up buying a few warm pieces.

You'll want to take a variety of things that can be layered, but mostly longer sleeve items. I like to sort of fit in with Japanese fashion, so I take skirts with tights, socks, and boots that don't have complicated laces (so they can be removed easily when necessary). You shouldn't need a full blown winter coat, but a medium thickness one would be good, as long as you're wearing long sleeves. If you end up needing to buy clothes, I highly suggest UNIQLO. Good prices and basic pieces. I've also shopped at H&M in Tokyo with their usually reasonable prices.

Just make sure to take any shoes you might need if you have larger than average feet. I wear a size 9 wide in womens here in the USA, and I almost got laughed out of a shoe store, haha! It wasn't rude at all, just amusing.
by Heidi (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 22 of 22
prev
1 2

reply to this thread