Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 26 of 26
prev
1 2

thanks 2007/7/17 09:23
Bobby that is the immaturist thing i have ever heard on this forum. She stayed in a hostel while she was here and hardly let me pay for anything towards her stay. To the mature members reading this I told her and she was shocked but she said that its ok and not a problem. i still talk to her everyday and things seem to be going great. thank you for all your responses
by englishguy86 rate this post as useful

yeah... 2007/7/17 23:33
if you like her why even tell her? I mean if you are Bi and you have feelings for her then telling her would be pointless. I mean if you have no intention in being faithful to her then you should tell her but if you want to be with her then you shouldn't have told her its not something she shouldn't have to worry about. if you like her...
by Capt. AMERICA! rate this post as useful

To Josh 2007/7/18 04:36
Josh, if you're bisexual and like men and women equally, you could say you might as well stick to women (as a man), but why would you? What if you fall in love with a man? And I guess even for a bisexual, there's differences in the love you feel for a man and a woman (at least that's the case for me).

Anyway, English Guy 86, congrats with how it's going with her, and Lee have a great time in Japan with ur bf ^^
by Vincent rate this post as useful

tell her 2007/7/19 21:29
you must tell her, japanese people like honesty especially after they make a confession of loves.
by Ricardo rate this post as useful

re 2007/11/8 19:44
jeez the posts here disturb me- it's like some people don't even know what the word 'bisexual' means.

I was just wondering though what people would think if the genders and nationalities in the original letter were switched- what do jguys think of bisexual ggirls?
by ps rate this post as useful

she ur gf now? 2007/11/17 17:30
englishguy86: i was very interested in your situation when i first read it. how things are going for you and her? Sorry, i know it is very late after you first posted this. Japan is changing so much with each passing day; if her feelings are genuine, she will accept you completely. Just because you are bisexual does not mean you are more prone to cheat than a straight individual if your feelings are real. In fact, quite the contrary, sometimes bisexual men can be more sensitive or responsive to a woman's feelings. If you two still talk,and you really like her, i wish you all the mate. i am a bisexual guy, half japanese, sometimes i worry about these things as well. ganbatte!=)
by sora9 rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 26 of 26
prev
1 2

reply to this thread