Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 25 of 25
prev
1 2

hotels 2010/10/25 17:48
Wow, that means you're double booked for nearly a week of your trip. How long are you staying in total? I'd consider cancelling your booking and finding a more affordable place. 8000-10000 yen/night hotels are not at all difficult to find.

Well, I am starting out pretty early for most of my tour, just wanted to slow down in the last few days. I usually leave the hotel at about 7am and only return at midnight.

I see, but Zao, Matsushima, and Yamadera need to be visited during the daylight hours, and sunset in winter is around 4pm. Why not leave early and come back early. It'd be a much more efficient use of your time, and probably the only way to really see everything you want to see.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

zao 2010/10/25 17:50
Actually, I just remembered that Zao has night time illuminate viewing of the snow monsters during the later part of winter. That may fit better into your schedule if you a)prefer the night viewing, and b)stay in Zao Onsen.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

..... 2010/10/26 00:01
I've never been to anywhere outside Tokyo, could you recommend me a hotel at Zao Onsen? Fortunately, vie not proceeded with Sendai hotel booking yet.

Have you heard of Hotel Sunroute Higashi Shinjuku? Anybody has a way to contact them via email? I can't seem to find any contact information except a phone number.

Also, could anybody let me know of some affordable hotel in Tokyo area, 8000-10000 is good. Most impt point, near a JR Station and the room has LAN line connection. I need their email addresses as I need to ask a few other questions.
by samsherlyn rate this post as useful

When 2010/10/26 10:01
I don't think you said, but WHEN are you planning to visit Zao Onsen??
by Sandy (guest) rate this post as useful

.. 2010/10/26 14:52
I will be visiting Zao Onsen on either the 20 or 21 of January 2011.

So any Zao accomodations to recommend. I did a search online but my knowledge is limited too. From what I saw, 1 night will cost 20000yen for 2 people. Too expensive.

And yes, if possible, anybody knows how I can contact Toyoko Inn, they have no email address, I have some queries for them. Thinking of switching my hotel stay as I don't wish to double book either..
by samsherlyn rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 25 of 25
prev
1 2

reply to this thread