Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 3 of 3: Posts 41 - 44 of 44
prev
1 2 3

. 2006/5/30 14:51
Thanks Dokujisan for understanding with some of the things I've said.. I like the fact that you don't agree with me on everything too because, some of what I said would definitely be wrong or too simple/generalising for a given situation. That is why I myself come to this forum trying to work out things for myself too - either asking question or via self-learning.

Obviously we all have to choose the paths we need to follow for every situation - but it is good to consider every option available and based on experience and probability choose the better directions!

All I'm saying in this topic is - perhaps its possible that the girl is acting like this for a special reason other than what too many other members suggest. But that doesn't mean I'm correct - it only means to me, there is a possibility. :)
by Rouge rate this post as useful

22:56 112/7/06 2006/7/13 06:58
I've been with a j girl 4 1yr 1 month now, same problem... I guess we have to learn to live with it man. we're moving in together next week, wish me luck! give as good as u get!
by ditto rate this post as useful

Dealing with my Japanese Girlfriend 2006/7/14 14:54
Do not get into any emotional relationship with anyone unless you are very serious. It always hurts. So be careful while you make a relationship with anyone. And once you make it never give up. Take it as a commitment and just go along. Make right move at the first time and be with it.

Every relationship will have some problems here and there. Sort it out and be happy.

Enjoy.
by kimura67 rate this post as useful

A new girl in my life 2008/5/27 15:51
I am meetimg a Japanese girl who is much younger than me. It is a very long time that I have had no relationship with a girl. I would like her to be my girlfriend. How can I ask her? I do not want to lose meeting her. Could anybody give me some guides. How often should I call her or invite her so that I can attarct her. Thank you.
by Noah rate this post as useful

Page 3 of 3: Posts 41 - 44 of 44
prev
1 2 3

reply to this thread