Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 4 of 5: Posts 61 - 80 of 84
prev
1 2 3 4 5
next

Re: Am I asking too much? 2014/6/20 22:09
who knows whats up with a sudden mood change!
might be he read the topic on this forum and felt offended by views of people about him, or it might be some other case.
Any way don't worry too much about it, for its normal and formal thing to end LDR.
by nobody (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Am I asking too much? 2014/6/20 22:36
You just mentionted that your virutally "boyfriend" just start acting distant after you asked us how to deal with financally for trip. I warned you.... One way or other, one of you guys will end LDR pretty soon.
by adventureguy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Am I asking too much? 2014/6/20 22:53
Maybe he changed his mind about paying for your trip, maybe he found someone else, lost interest in you, or other thing to make him distant .
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Am I asking too much? 2014/6/20 23:53
who knows whats up with a sudden mood change!
might be he read the topic on this forum and felt offended by views of people about him, or it might be some other case.
Any way don't worry too much about it, for its normal and formal thing to end LDR.

Maybe he read it, who knows.
However, I doubt that he got offended by what people here said. After all, I made myself clear that I'm interested in him.
And he told me that he can't speak English well, so maybe he couldn't understand everything that is written here.

I asked him what is going on and that he seems different recently. We shall see what happens.
by sakura (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Am I asking too much? 2014/6/21 01:27
maybe he couldn't understand everything that is written here.
actually some people are good at reading & writing and bad at conversations (listening and speaking).

I asked him what is going on and that he seems different recently. We shall see what happens.
I really hope it turns out well for you.

Re: Am I asking too much? 2014/6/21 01:27
Well it could be possible that a person may not speak well but is able to read. Something about you make it seems like you think you're better than him from reading what you've saying. Just my thought.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Am I asking too much? 2014/6/21 01:45
Well it could be possible that a person may not speak well but is able to read. Something about you make it seems like you think you're better than him from reading what you've saying. Just my thought.

Despite my efforts to encourage him to speak more English, he just won't do it! He listens to my being awkward when I speak in Japanese, but he still won't talk to me in English and explain the meaning of what he is saying!
I'm the one who has to constantly use dictionaries and put the mental effort to speak in a foreign language. He has it easy in that regard. Very easy.
He studied English both at school and after school, by the way. I befriended his English teacher randomly and was told that his English is very good and I was very surprised when I heard that, because my bf told me that he can't speak English well and he prefers that we speak in Japanese instead.

I'm not better than him. Learning English was very difficult for me in school as well.
I don't understand where you get the idea that I'm coming off as thinking of myself as better than him.

Re: Am I asking too much? 2014/6/21 18:12
I got a reply from him and he told me that he hasn't changed at all and that I have nothing to worry about.
I wonder if he was completely sincere with me or I'm worrying too much.

Re: Am I asking too much? 2014/6/21 19:05
He studied English both at school and after school, by the way. I befriended his English teacher randomly and was told that his English is very good and I was very surprised when I heard that, because my bf told me that he can't speak English well and he prefers that we speak in Japanese instead.
you are too innocent for the realistic world.

well, seems it turned out well for you in the end.
All is well that ends well.
but remember this might not be the end, there will be ups and downs in your relationship but you have to prepare for the worst and expect the best.
good luck!

Re: Am I asking too much? 2014/6/21 19:25
you are too innocent for the realistic world.

Condescending much?

Re: Am I asking too much? 2014/6/21 20:09
I never mentioned anything about you being condescend.

Re: Am I asking too much? 2014/6/21 20:52
I never mentioned anything about you being condescend.

You appeared condescending towards me by telling me this: "you are too innocent for the realistic world"

Re: Am I asking too much? 2014/6/21 22:35
it wasn't my intention, but I am sorry if I sound so.

Re: Am I asking too much? 2014/6/22 04:07
Maybe he's having financial problem to even offer the expense for your trip and have been stressing from work; or other pwrsonal problems. You're a grown women, have you tried finding a job or keep trying? It's not like you're that young in your early twenties. I don't see how this ldr is going to work with one who is struggling to keep a job and one who is jobless.
by D (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Am I asking too much? 2014/6/23 22:36
it wasn't my intention, but I am sorry if I sound so.

No worries. Misunderstandings can easily happen online.

Re: Am I asking too much? 2014/6/23 23:13
Sakura,

somehow I am surprised that after your post you are in the same place.
If he hasn`t menetioned anything more, its a wake up call.
To me, his all time talking in Japanese rings the bell of a un easy personality. I might be wrong though.
The fact you are still here replying to complete strangers, some weeks older makes me just glad for not being your age and keep living like that.

by I phone (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Am I asking too much? 2014/6/23 23:40
Sakura,
somehow I am surprised that after your post you are in the same place.
If he hasn`t menetioned anything more, its a wake up call.
To me, his all time talking in Japanese rings the bell of a un easy personality. I might be wrong though.
The fact you are still here replying to complete strangers, some weeks older makes me just glad for not being your age and keep living like that.

We talked and he told me that everything is okay and that his feelings haven't changed at all.

Re: Am I asking too much? 2014/6/24 00:12
well, you are catching "the spider's thread". if you grab the string too tightly, it will be broken.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Am I asking too much? 2014/6/24 07:52
In six months or one year time you will be here reassuring total strangers like me about his feelings.
Sometime ago I could not understand the deeper meaning of "there is a reason for everything". You, Sakura, recalled this old saying to my mind, reminding me that we are the only makers of our future.
Don`t get offended, I bet you won`t, I understand why haven`t found a job.

by I phone (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Am I asking too much? 2014/6/24 17:11
Don`t get offended, I bet you won`t, I understand why haven`t found a job.

No,you don't understand.

Page 4 of 5: Posts 61 - 80 of 84
prev
1 2 3 4 5
next

reply to this thread