Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 5 of 8: Posts 81 - 100 of 142
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
next

??? 2007/2/12 05:53
I don't have so thick hair, will these hairstyles work for me anyway?
by Matte rate this post as useful

Asian Hairstyles gallery 2007/2/13 03:59
Small Asian Hairstyles gallery:
http://www.pictures-of-hairstyles.com/photoAlbum/index.aspx?folder=Asian-Hairstyles

you might find some ideas
by hairstyles123 rate this post as useful

Great 2007/2/14 14:58
I like its.
Visit Us. http://lovehair.blogspot.com
by lunakizz rate this post as useful

boys hairstyle 2007/2/21 02:48
i am looking for a cool boy hairstyle especially like the korean or japanese, if anyone could find me a website which will suit me the best pls, preferably like curious play anime, e.g tamahome his hairstyle is cool.
by Senwel rate this post as useful

hot style 2007/3/7 09:55
i nwas just watching the movie fast and furious high octayn and anyone whos seen this move would know its based in tokyo japan. neway i found the style the young japanese girls had realy modern and funkie. similar to the asian style we have here in brisbane.. i was wonderin how i can get that style
by MissE rate this post as useful

how to keep hair in the shape u want 2007/3/9 12:46
does anyone know a guide on doing these kinds of hair like what would u have to use (eg. hair spray, gel, wax?)
by needofhelp rate this post as useful

found one... 2007/3/13 16:23
http://home.rasysa.com/cherbourg/style/image/15610_11.jpg

that one looks awesome

got some growing to do.. my hairs only 7cms at the top...
by FElix rate this post as useful

how to keep hair in the shape u want 2007/3/14 12:28
Depends on what style you want, but you can check gatsby's website. The tv section has alot of demos.

http://www.gatsby.jp/tv/index.html
by Shinkor rate this post as useful

great links! 2007/3/26 08:21
I was wondering if anyone know of any tips on using wax/gel (blow dry, etc.) to doing these Japanese hairstyles for men?
For example, blow dry your hair first before applying so much wax, etc.
by J rate this post as useful

oops 2007/3/26 08:30
Looks like the gatsby site is good.
by J rate this post as useful

Highlights for Blonde in Osaka 2007/3/30 17:22
I will be in Osaka for a few days at end March/beginning April and would like to know a good place that speaks English to get a cut and highlights.

I have blonde hair, so have had a hard time finding hair salons that can do this and speak English.

Please help!
Thanks
by Dana rate this post as useful

oh, 2007/3/30 17:39
i'm a hairdresser who is English speaking,experienced both in Japan and the UK.
i want to help you though i live in Shibuya,Tokyo...
If you have any chance to be in Tokyo and need a hairdone,(of course i'm good at highlightning too) just contact me.
by zazie rate this post as useful

WANNA? 2007/4/1 03:40
I Gel my hair like the hk/japan/Korean(they all the same) i have short hair if u guys wanna kno how to gel hair i can make a Video if ya want lol
by BBK rate this post as useful

How to 2007/4/4 05:44
Does anyone know how i can style my hair like this. http://www.beauty-box.jp/style/mens/049.html i have the same length hair that is spikey and i just got it cut so i can style it like that. but how would i do it? and what would i use to style it.
by Hexed rate this post as useful

Re: How to 2007/4/6 10:42
I'd suggest using wax matte style and putting it in where u want it and twisting the tip to make the spiky look. Also if you have side bangs make sure you twist them too to make them look sharp.

Hope that helps.
by Shinkor rate this post as useful

wondering if its jus me but.... 2007/4/19 11:01
I'm just wondering, I see so many asian men with nice dead straight hair! I'm Chinese but my hair is thick and somewhat straight. It kinda starts to curl on the bangs, and my side burns starts to wave if it gets long, as well as the back. So I have a hard time getting that typical asian style because usually, the side burns are long and straight. Mines will begin to wave like horns. With that said, do many guys get their hair straightened (relaxed) to achieve these styles? Or am I one of the few unlucky ones to have non dead straight hair?!
by distraughted rate this post as useful

To straight hair hopefuls 2007/4/20 07:51
I think most people, Asian or otherwise, don't have perfectly straight hair... so if you want straight, STRAIGHT hair, maybe you'll have to get a straight perm. ''distraughted,'' my boyfriend is Japanese and your sideburns sound like his, they aren't perfectly straight either. When he was younger, he had a straight perm, so at that time it was super straight. Anyway, if you want absolutely stick straight hair, a straight perm is the way to go.

Well... I'm not a Japanese girl, but I have very similar hair. I can get stick straight hair easily when I use Japanese brand shampoo and conditioner. I use Shiseido, and that really works well for me. If I shampoo, condition, and point the blow dryer at my hair for 10 minutes, it turns out perfectly lol No styling required! Seriously, all I do is hold the dryer near my head, I don't even use a brush lol Maybe by using good shampoo and conditioner, other people can get straight hair easily too.
by ... rate this post as useful

* 2007/5/21 09:13
anyone know a hairstyle thats looks good but easy to maintain also?
by :] rate this post as useful

to BBK 2007/6/29 00:22
can u make the video???i have medium flat black asian hair......any ideas for short hair???
by HEY BBK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rate this post as useful

here are some 2007/7/1 07:43
There's one I see commonly among Japanese teenage girls usually with short hair. The front part on the hair (as with a pompadour) is tied to look like a miniature ponytail while the rest is left down. Also hair buns placed high on the head and side ponytails are popular too.
by nel rate this post as useful

Page 5 of 8: Posts 81 - 100 of 142
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
next

reply to this thread