Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 6 of 6: Posts 101 - 102 of 102
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6

Re: 2016 Baseball season schedule 2016/7/16 09:56
I bought a ticket online through the Orix Buffaloes page for a game in a few weeks. They sent me a link to a QR code but when I click on it nothing comes up. I just get a message saying there is no content to view.

Is it possible that the QR code is only created and accessible on the day of the game? I definitely bought the ticket, I got a receipt, I'm just a little concerned that I can't pull up the QR code.
by gavinmac rate this post as useful

Re: 2016 Baseball season schedule 2016/7/16 12:46
Never mind. I figured it out.

I've spent a lot of time trying to buy tickets for various games online without using a service and without knowing Japanese. It's been a challenge.

Nippon Fighters was straightforward. Orix was straightforward but had the aforementioned trouble clicking the right button for QR code.

Tried to buy Yokohama Baystars tickets today and got everything lined up except it keeps rejecting my crdit card payment due to incorrect chinese characters in my profile.

Created the profile and 7ticket profile using a translate page for where I needed to input name in Japanese characters. Some sites also require address and other info in Japanese and I gave up.

I think I'm going to buy tickets for three more stadiums online from 7ticket.jp and use option to print out the receipts/bar codes, then bring those from the US and pay over the counter at 7-11 and collect tickets when I arrive.

I know you can buy tickets from those copy machines in 7-11s, but they look pretty complex to me.

by gavinmac rate this post as useful

Page 6 of 6: Posts 101 - 102 of 102
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6

reply to this thread